vaxvms
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2002
- Messages
- 21,578
- Reaction score
- 2,241

Thanks. Means I need to make member card when I go there.![]()
If yr travel date is still long way to go...no harm try apply online...then book as a member - cheaper...maybe other bros who had tried b4 can advise how feasible it is ...just a suggestion as i nvr apply online b4.

Christmas period is really expensive.
Never heard of slow poke genting app.![]()
Using the android resorts world genting app lor. It's laggy for my phone at least. Sibei irritating. Sometimes just hang there for no reason.
Mine is oct next week long weekend zzzzChristmas period is really expensive.
Never heard of slow poke genting app.![]()
Oh theres a new rwg app. Hmmm...how many apps are there man? I also downloaded the alliance reward app as advised by a bro here...cant rem who liao. Redeemed a cutesy trolley bag for my daughter. Hahaha
Mine is oct next week long weekend zzzz
Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
I tried but they asked me for Malaysian NRIC.![]()
Oh theres a new rwg app. Hmmm...how many apps are there man? I also downloaded the alliance reward app as advised by a bro here...cant rem who liao. Redeemed a cutesy trolley bag for my daughter. Hahaha
Yeah got maxims for 17 to 19 nov and 2 to 4 dec. Cheap thrill...hahaha. paiseh my first "free" comp with rwg unlike other foreign casinos will comp you proactively and I'm not even talking about being high rollers.. ...tks to the bro who advised me to harass the hotline. Uncle Lim, you are going down! Lol
Hope this time round I have the discipline to roll slowly with a more manageable bankroll and to make a point to check out the entire premise unlike my first time sunko and slept with the slots bo mi bo lit
Still 60rm for all the dates with this new app I downloaded..
Waiting for my maxims confirmation. Is that any good? RWG says I havent been up there in a long time so at most 2 free nights per month bla bla. Told him my first trip was 20 years ago. Haha...asked him how much must i lose to get crockford...he just laughed...no no we want you guys win.
I saw the t&c..some of the items for redemptions..they actually deliver to Singapore for us?![]()
Lol... it's me, bro - u can oso redeem electronics or mobile phone stuff...quite worth it.. especially during promo periods they send you email or u can chk yr GRA app fr time to time ...btw - how it took b4 u received the goods?
Gold members actually got more rooms. Surprisingly they gave me 5 free nights plus 2 free nights for Lion City draw, which I never confirmed, for Nov.
Bro - in case you don't have it...local call charges only: +65-68239888...no need make idd call...
Ah ha! Has to be smarty2. Lol...just placed the order 2 days back. Probably will take 2 years to reach singapore