Genting FAQ - Part 3

Smarty2

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
34
Thanks. Means I need to make member card when I go there. :o

If yr travel date is still long way to go...no harm try apply online...then book as a member - cheaper...maybe other bros who had tried b4 can advise how feasible it is ...just a suggestion as i nvr apply online b4.
 

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
12,722
Reaction score
1,731
If yr travel date is still long way to go...no harm try apply online...then book as a member - cheaper...maybe other bros who had tried b4 can advise how feasible it is ...just a suggestion as i nvr apply online b4.

I tried but they asked me for Malaysian NRIC. :s11:
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
I am a lover of scientific games interactive slot brand. But too bad sky casino majority slots is aristocrat brand. Scientific games interactive just a few 10 plus machines at 1 corner near the money changer, there are some scattered around the casino like 88 fortunes and dancing drum, wishing you fortunes but too expensive for me 88 lines at rm4.40 minimum bet. For aristocrat slot there are 200-300 choy sun ye machines and 5 dragon got 200-300 machines at sky casino really siao. But 5 frogs and 5 koi not so many only 5 dragon and the CAI shen ye got many many.
 

eugenelite

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
594
Reaction score
104
Using the android resorts world genting app lor. It's laggy for my phone at least. Sibei irritating. Sometimes just hang there for no reason.

Oh theres a new rwg app. Hmmm...how many apps are there man? I also downloaded the alliance reward app as advised by a bro here...cant rem who liao. Redeemed a cutesy trolley bag for my daughter. Hahaha
 

eugenelite

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
594
Reaction score
104
Oh theres a new rwg app. Hmmm...how many apps are there man? I also downloaded the alliance reward app as advised by a bro here...cant rem who liao. Redeemed a cutesy trolley bag for my daughter. Hahaha

Still 60rm for all the dates with this new app I downloaded..
Waiting for my maxims confirmation. Is that any good? RWG says I havent been up there in a long time so at most 2 free nights per month bla bla. Told him my first trip was 20 years ago. Haha...asked him how much must i lose to get crockford...he just laughed...no no we want you guys win.
 
Last edited:

eugenelite

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
594
Reaction score
104
Yeah got maxims for 17 to 19 nov and 2 to 4 dec. Cheap thrill...hahaha. paiseh my first "free" comp with rwg unlike other foreign casinos will comp you proactively and I'm not even talking about being high rollers.. ...tks to the bro who advised me to harass the hotline. Uncle Lim, you are going down! Lol

Hope this time round I have the discipline to roll slowly with a more manageable bankroll and to make a point to check out the entire premise unlike my first time sunko and slept with the slots bo mi bo lit
 

Smarty2

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
34
Oh theres a new rwg app. Hmmm...how many apps are there man? I also downloaded the alliance reward app as advised by a bro here...cant rem who liao. Redeemed a cutesy trolley bag for my daughter. Hahaha

Lol... it's me, bro - u can oso redeem electronics or mobile phone stuff...quite worth it.. especially during promo periods they send you email or u can chk yr GRA app fr time to time ...btw - how it took b4 u received the goods?
 
Last edited:

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
42,956
Reaction score
4,941
I saw the t&c..some of the items for redemptions..they actually deliver to Singapore for us? :eek:
 

Smarty2

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
34
Yeah got maxims for 17 to 19 nov and 2 to 4 dec. Cheap thrill...hahaha. paiseh my first "free" comp with rwg unlike other foreign casinos will comp you proactively and I'm not even talking about being high rollers.. ...tks to the bro who advised me to harass the hotline. Uncle Lim, you are going down! Lol

Hope this time round I have the discipline to roll slowly with a more manageable bankroll and to make a point to check out the entire premise unlike my first time sunko and slept with the slots bo mi bo lit

Bro - in case you don't have it...local call charges only: +65-68239888...no need make idd call...
 

givansingapore

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
402
Still 60rm for all the dates with this new app I downloaded..
Waiting for my maxims confirmation. Is that any good? RWG says I havent been up there in a long time so at most 2 free nights per month bla bla. Told him my first trip was 20 years ago. Haha...asked him how much must i lose to get crockford...he just laughed...no no we want you guys win.

Gold members actually got more rooms. Surprisingly they gave me 5 free nights plus 2 free nights for Lion City draw, which I never confirmed, for Nov.
 

Smarty2

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
34
I saw the t&c..some of the items for redemptions..they actually deliver to Singapore for us? :eek:

Yes, courier service..no extra charges... there is a drop down menu to choose the country of cardholder...eg. Malaysia vs Singapore has slightly different list of items... especially when it comes to electronic items like mobile phones etc...

In case u hv a house address in Malaysia u can still choose those items from the Malaysian list - even tho yr registered address is in SG...more value for $/GP's items can be found there compared to the Singapore list but these items will be delivered to only Malaysian addresses thus must indicate delivery address in Malaysia.
 
Last edited:

eugenelite

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
594
Reaction score
104
Lol... it's me, bro - u can oso redeem electronics or mobile phone stuff...quite worth it.. especially during promo periods they send you email or u can chk yr GRA app fr time to time ...btw - how it took b4 u received the goods?

Ah ha! Has to be smarty2. Lol...just placed the order 2 days back. Probably will take 2 years to reach singapore
 

eugenelite

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
594
Reaction score
104
Bro - in case you don't have it...local call charges only: +65-68239888...no need make idd call...

Hahaha...I actually idd. But I super paiseh ask again here...hahaha...I find and find cannot find local number then no choice idd. And then when in jb called again using my beloved digi live! Smarty2 saves my day again! Lol...very thankful!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top