Can anyone help me check if the 快播 app is available for nexus 7 2013? Thanks!
Store says its not compatible with nexus 7, one option you can do is get the .apk file and install manually, it might or might not work

Can anyone help me check if the 快播 app is available for nexus 7 2013? Thanks!
Store says its not compatible with nexus 7, one option you can do is get the .apk file and install manually, it might or might not work
if its not availiable in app store.. then its not available...
just google search it and download...
I'm using N7 wifi, this one say not compatible
My N7 2013 has stopped working. I think it drained itself to 0%. It was <20% last night and I forgot to charge it after using.
This morning when I tried using it, the white light blinked 5 times before becoming totally unresponsive.
Anyone has this problem before? I tried holding the power button for up to 1 minute. I don't mind doing a hard reset as long as I can use it again.
Did u try to do a soft reset? Hold the power on button and volume down button till N7 goes into recovery mode.
Hard Reset your Google Nexus 7 (2013) — Android Forum - AndroidPIT
It does work for me when my device was hang previously.
Attempted doing that to no avail. Sent it this afternoon to Asus.

does asus sg covers warranty for those bought from amazon? from i heard is international warranty only applies to those bought from playstore.
my n7(wifi) is having batt and charging problem. batt drain overnight even if wifi isnt on and does not charge when it is on but strangely it is able to charge when turned off.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/nexus/WTxa5xz-5MY
try registering it in the asus singapore warranty page. Nexus 7 2013 should be in the ee pc area if im nt wrong put in ur product number and hope that its accepted. Then go down to asus to get it fixed
Hi,
I've got a Nexus II LTE bought from Asus retail shop at Vivocity. Is it possible to double tap to wake the screen without the need to press the physical button at the side?
I just ordered a set from amazon
Any suggestions where and what casing I should get?