Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

chansl89

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
731
Reaction score
1
I am having exam now :(:( Super distracted ... Every few minutes refresh amazon page to see if got miracle anot .... haha
 

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
93
Where to get spare Ejector pin for LTE version of N7 II?

Tried using the ejector pin for iPhone but it is too short. Where can I get a spare ejector pin?
 

Montoya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2001
Messages
11,538
Reaction score
5
Thanks. I surely hope so. Just now I checked and found that the courier is i-parcel. I've seen some complaints here before about i-parcel. Hope they're doing better now. =:p

:Later,

My order sat in their warehouse for 7 days before moving out. Probably could be even later if I had not email to followup...
 

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
45,862
Reaction score
0
Product Description
Black; Touch Screen; 7" WUXGA (1920*1200), 400 nits, LED backlight IPS panel with Corning Fit Glass; Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 8064 1.5GHz, L2 2MB, Quad-Core; 2GB DDR3LM-1066; Adreno 320, 400MHz; 16GB Flash; No Optical Drive; Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean); 802.11ABGN; 1.2 Mega Pixel & 5.0 Mega Pixel Webcams; Bluetooth 4.0; 15Wh, 3950mAh, non-removable polymer battery (10 hours); Comes with Adapter & power plug, Manual, Warranty card, Cleaning Cloth; 1 Year North America Warranty

if we buy from amazon, we won't have warranty?
 

ball754

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Hi. Using my nexus 7 to surf hwz.. I realize that it automatically goes to full site.. Any way to surf in mobile version on the nexus 7?
 

hiryu

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
607
Reaction score
19
Hi guys nexus 7 2013 should hoot online or retail?

Online for sure.
Bought the 32gb on 19th, delivered by iParcel yesterday.
Was shocked as delivery due date was 9th Dec.
Loving the feeling of the tablet now as compared to the previous one.

The only issue now is, my case is still not here lol. I thought both will arrive at same time so now I have to use it with total care.
 

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
50
if we buy from amazon, we won't have warranty?

Well, you will have the North America Warranty so basically what it means is that if it goes faulty during the first 30 days, you can send it back to Amazon for a replacement (Amazon will cover the shipping cost) and after which you need to send it back to Asus USA for servicing but I am not sure about the procedure for the Asus USA.
 

pierretan

Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
259
Reaction score
2
Yea 199 again! I think they used this tactic to make sure those who hesitated in the first batch will surely buy in this batch :D And I'm one of the victims also :s22:
 

chansl89

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
731
Reaction score
1
Yea 199 again! I think they used this tactic to make sure those who hesitated in the first batch will surely buy in this batch :D And I'm one of the victims also :s22:

I everyday press the refresh button until sian .. Suddenly become 199, got stunned .. Faster buy liao .... First time purchasing electronic from oversea and from Amazon .. Hopefully it will be a good experience ..
 

nothingtotalk

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
0
I everyday press the refresh button until sian .. Suddenly become 199, got stunned .. Faster buy liao .... First time purchasing electronic from oversea and from Amazon .. Hopefully it will be a good experience ..
Dont worry! Amazon's customer service is top notch! Way better than the average service here
 

chansl89

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
731
Reaction score
1
Just a qns .. can buy accessories from amazon and ship together? Since i got free shipping


Just a hour and the price went back to 229 .... Really must monitor the fluctuation of prices
 
Last edited:

nothingtotalk

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
0
Just a qns .. can buy accessories from amazon and ship together? Since i got free shipping


Just a hour and the price went back to 229 .... Really must monitor the fluctuation of prices
Must be sold by amazon and eligible for AmazonGlobal. Most of the nexus 7 accessories are not.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top