
Thanks. I surely hope so. Just now I checked and found that the courier is i-parcel. I've seen some complaints here before about i-parcel. Hope they're doing better now.
:Later,
Product Description
Black; Touch Screen; 7" WUXGA (1920*1200), 400 nits, LED backlight IPS panel with Corning Fit Glass; Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 8064 1.5GHz, L2 2MB, Quad-Core; 2GB DDR3LM-1066; Adreno 320, 400MHz; 16GB Flash; No Optical Drive; Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean); 802.11ABGN; 1.2 Mega Pixel & 5.0 Mega Pixel Webcams; Bluetooth 4.0; 15Wh, 3950mAh, non-removable polymer battery (10 hours); Comes with Adapter & power plug, Manual, Warranty card, Cleaning Cloth; 1 Year North America Warranty
Hi guys nexus 7 2013 should hoot online or retail?

if we buy from amazon, we won't have warranty?
anyone know where can i hoot a nexus 7 2013 online now?
seems like Amazon did not do any restocking.![]()
Yea 199 again! I think they used this tactic to make sure those who hesitated in the first batch will surely buy in this batchAnd I'm one of the victims also
![]()
Dont worry! Amazon's customer service is top notch! Way better than the average service hereI everyday press the refresh button until sian .. Suddenly become 199, got stunned .. Faster buy liao .... First time purchasing electronic from oversea and from Amazon .. Hopefully it will be a good experience ..
Must be sold by amazon and eligible for AmazonGlobal. Most of the nexus 7 accessories are not.Just a qns .. can buy accessories from amazon and ship together? Since i got free shipping
Just a hour and the price went back to 229 .... Really must monitor the fluctuation of prices
Dont worry! Amazon's customer service is top notch! Way better than the average service here
I also just bought! But what if no one at home during delivery??
Send to my house la. Haha. I help you keep.