kevin301
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2001
- Messages
- 2,232
- Reaction score
- 32
not sold in SG yet? sorry, newbie here
You mean the tablet itself?
Sold in many places locally.

not sold in SG yet? sorry, newbie here
ok thx.. will look for himNot too sure about that. You can PM or drop him a text. He did posted a reply a few pages a back I think. Backtrack a bit and you can find.
Anyone know where I can repair my nexus 7 ? Currently can't get a full charge , at the most can only get 50+% even after 1 full night.
Went to Asus Service center and was told that it's either battery need replacement or the motherboard faulty, which cause about $120 and ~$300 respectively to fix.
Hi friends, i realise that Nexus 7 2nd generation screen protector very hard to find. Anyone has the same experience?
Where can i find a shop that has the screen protector available and helps you to put?
Anyone know where I can repair my nexus 7 ? Currently can't get a full charge , at the most can only get 50+% even after 1 full night.
Went to Asus Service center and was told that it's either battery need replacement or the motherboard faulty, which cause about $120 and ~$300 respectively to fix.
So it's motherboard or batt issue? Big price diff.
Not under warranty meh
Actually mine is the 1st gen .. i ask here coz the thread for 1st gen is kinda dead and repair should be generic for both gen 1 and gen 2 I suppose ...
Actually mine is the 1st gen .. i ask here coz the thread for 1st gen is kinda dead and repair should be generic for both gen 1 and gen 2 I suppose ...

Hi friends, i realise that Nexus 7 2nd generation screen protector very hard to find. Anyone has the same experience?
Where can i find a shop that has the screen protector available and helps you to put?
anyone knows how to check the warranty period for their device? (short of going to their service ctr)
I got mine from a seller here, tried to register but asus webby states its been registered
also what are the cases you guys use?
is poetic slimline good? prefer a slim case with auto wake/sleep
I got my screen protector at $10
also saw some shop selling the glass protector, but at $30 quite ex
i got my case from qoo10, costs me about $16, is pretty slim and it has auto wake/sleep functions with magnetic cover...
where did u get your screen protector at? I got mine at $15...![]()
I got it at US$199
