Just ordered to try, will let you guys know!
I'm not sure if I'm particular about the espresso or not - I used to drink coffee with sugar cause it's always bad (too bitter, too sour?) until I came across good lattes then I realised.. If the standard of latte that can DIY like bookcafe or toby's estate (haven't tried sg one, only aussie), then I think i'm happy
Those lattes, and the one my friend did..is light, frothy, I think cameralish/chocolate - almost sweet tasting and not bitter, but without sugar. Can be done with some learning I suppose?
Ya I'm told to buy good grinders too..I'm not too sure what is considered a good grinder though. My friend only said, just remember, flat burrs - okay. Haha. I was thinking 2k+ with grinder previously. But if I do need to spend more on grinder than maybe save up abit first?
Just ordered to try, will let you guys know!
When you flush using the blind basket and water starts coming out from the sides.When should I change the grouphead gasket? Using E61.
When you flush using the blind basket and water starts coming out from the sides.
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
something has been puzzling me for some time already.
Do you change ur grind size according to your beans?
recently change to another beans but realized espresso flow rate seems much more faster.
assuming no one tinker with my grind size, only factor that has change is probably my beans.
You saying your pump becomes stronger? haha
Why not wait for the machine to cool down first from heating without water.
I don't know, maybe there's compressed air.
I'll probably off it then open the valve to release pressure or brew blank for a while to clear it.
My experience with heating with no water for my heavy equipment(not espresso machine), is it will overburn the heating element or trip the safety.

something has been puzzling me for some time already.
Do you change ur grind size according to your beans?
recently change to another beans but realized espresso flow rate seems much more faster.
assuming no one tinker with my grind size, only factor that has change is probably my beans.
Definitely, different type of beans are of different sizes, different roast, humidity which all affects flow rate.
If you have a large enough amount of the same bean and use it for a month, you may realise you need to adjust the grind different on the first week than the last week.
http://lynweber.com/products/eg-1/
EG-1 looks very good. Flat burr but very low grind retention. Single dose.
Too bad missed the first production launch. Good price.E]
