The only benefit is that it'll force you to improve on your basket prep. How even your grounds are distributed etc. Even extracted coffee always taste betterWhat’s the benefit of bottomless filter? Looks cool only? Or something else.
Yea seems like a good choice for me though single boiler. Just wait for steam lor. I saw their demonstrations videos. And I timed the steam button. Takes 1 min to go to 135 degree and slightly more to go to 140.
If I got spare cash of cos I want double boiler. But I drink once a day in the morning only. And 1 cup only. Spend $3k doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense for me.
The only benefit is that it'll force you to improve on your basket prep. How even your grounds are distributed etc. Even extracted coffee always taste better
Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT
Yea seems like a good choice for me though single boiler. Just wait for steam lor. I saw their demonstrations videos. And I timed the steam button. Takes 1 min to go to 135 degree and slightly more to go to 140.
If I got spare cash of cos I want double boiler. But I drink once a day in the morning only. And 1 cup only. Spend $3k doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense for me.
Yea seems like a good choice for me though single boiler. Just wait for steam lor. I saw their demonstrations videos. And I timed the steam button. Takes 1 min to go to 135 degree and slightly more to go to 140.
If I got spare cash of cos I want double boiler. But I drink once a day in the morning only. And 1 cup only. Spend $3k doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense for me.
That’s why I’m seriously considering the Gaggia at $769 with local support.
How about getting a La Pavoni lever, not too sure if there are currently any secondhand ones around.. they sometimes goes for a reasonable price
I also think that get a heat exchanger will be the best for users who drink mainly latte or caps.
Single boilers need wait for the machine to switch between steam and brew temperature and do some routine to heat or cool the system, very troublesome de.
If I remember correctly, single boilers don't have auto detection that there's no water in it. You will have to fill it up manually and if the boiler is actually empty and you actually heat it up, the boiler can get badly damaged. Not user or family friendly.
those using dedica? i timed the double cup volume = its about 23 seconds.
should i adjust it to 30 seconds? or it is better to be 2x the grams?
utput) in 23-33 secs is usually fine. some machines brew faster than others due to basket size, basket holes, preinfusion, pressure ramp up speed, etc. Crazy low price on this site, need to do some background check
https://www.coffeemakershops.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=6
Hi sseah12 how much are you selling it?Thinking of letting go my bezerra bz10 local set still with warranty fulfilled by distributer according to serial number... Anyone keen can pm me.. But self collect at my place. Not much chance to use it nowadays...