(GPGT) RR Home Kitchen

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Invest in some good knives, stones and diamond rod.

Better than what u r using. This pull thru sharperners are actuallu no good for the blades.

Yeap I know its not good for the blades actually but my knifes are so so quality so I don't mind the convenience :p Lazy me hohoho
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Steam fish evil style

QDHnuWb.jpg
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
start to kick liao? :s13: :s13:

Hahhahaa I seriously can't really differentiate yet leh.
Sometimes like small wiggly pain liddat. So far one person gave me seat in MRT. The rest I kenna bochup. Think I look more like fat at the moment LOL
 

Iandao

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2000
Messages
99,689
Reaction score
4,823
Hahhahaa I seriously can't really differentiate yet leh.
Sometimes like small wiggly pain liddat. So far one person gave me seat in MRT. The rest I kenna bochup. Think I look more like fat at the moment LOL

as long as no spotting okay le..

when ur last day?
 

mONK_87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
16,389
Reaction score
7
Dinner for tonight :

Roselle Tea
Prawn Fritter
Steamed Black Pomfret
Sesame oil Chicken Thigh with bentong ginger
Sambal Petai
Chye sim

I tried roasting the chicken..the breast meat tastes like cardboard lol..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top