(GPGT) RR Home Kitchen

mONK_87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
16,389
Reaction score
7
May I ask where u buy roselle and petai here? Saw petai at sheng siong and it is quite ex. :)

I bought both of it at the wet market(amk226).

The Petai is $2.50 per pack(140g). Go to your nearest wet market. :D
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Feeling rather uninspired for cooking recently...
Mabbe do mini steamboat at home tonight.
 

mONK_87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
16,389
Reaction score
7
Feeling rather uninspired for cooking recently...
Mabbe do mini steamboat at home tonight.

I always have something on my mind, I going to make sardines puff. :s22::s22:

I like steamboat!!!! Make collagen broth???

I am braising some pork collar with my favourite fried pig skin
 

sky00sky

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
34,440
Reaction score
2,279
May I ask where u buy roselle and petai here? Saw petai at sheng siong and it is quite ex. :)

Medical halls should have.
Ask for Luo Shen Hua 洛神花





The Classic...Kentucky Brnad Powder fried prawn..=:p
 

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2015
Messages
7,220
Reaction score
13
Anybody here use thermal cooker regularly? Any tips or recipe go share.

Thinking of investing in one mainly for making soup stock or stew that requires hours of simmering over low fire. Wonder if the taste would be as good or should I get a charcoal burner instead?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 

mONK_87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
16,389
Reaction score
7
Anybody here use thermal cooker regularly? Any tips or recipe go share.

Thinking of investing in one mainly for making soup stock or stew that requires hours of simmering over low fire. Wonder if the taste would be as good or should I get a charcoal burner instead?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

If you are busy person,use thermal pot.I use it to cook porridge.


I still prefer using pressure cooker,fast and save energy.
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Good morning RR zeh zeh, today got mood to cook?

Char ben for Friday. Added honey chicken, char siew, long bean and xo sauce.
PJ1jZlb.jpg
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Wahahahaha!!! Election indeed ish busy!

Teriyaki Salmon Steak with Crackling & Fried Garlic Edamame Brown Rice
Sauce home made also....

fk5Ehus.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top