
wah wah notch bad leh. Roasted tomatoes? YUM YUM!
That's because you didn't finish the job for him.
https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=steak%20and%20blowjob%20day
HAHAHAHA seriously if this is official day. Notch difficult what...
Birthday or anniversary also boleh. LOL
Share mine.
![]()
It's always my favourite day. Even if the steak is lousy
This looks lousy enough?
![]()
Next time teach your gf loh.



I just rubbed some spices on pork belly strips and put in the ovenLooking good!! First dish can intro intro?

![]()
Poor man way to sous vide. That's how I cooked the salmon before I got the Anova.
To sear the skin off just use a hot non stick pan with some oil. About 2 mins should yield u a crispy skin without over cooking the fish.
I just rubbed some spices on pork belly strips and put in the oven
The purple mess is a sweet potato mash
Sent from Scarlett Johansson's cleavage using GAGT
If steak also like this, can consider buying bag for her also![]()
Skin also can sous vide one. I forgot the temp to help break down the proteins and it's super easy to get crispy after that.
Next time then i get sous vide machine. Now kitchen no space liaoz.
Yummy and looks healthy!