(GPGT) RR Home Kitchen

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
139,649
Reaction score
326
pAFOHBvl.jpg

eXi3kRbl.jpg

95VcFrKl.jpg


Sent from Scarlett Johansson's cleavage using GAGT
 

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
10,299
Reaction score
1,594
m6L0kcK.jpg


Poor man way to sous vide. That's how I cooked the salmon before I got the Anova.

To sear the skin off just use a hot non stick pan with some oil. About 2 mins should yield u a crispy skin without over cooking the fish.
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
m6L0kcK.jpg


Poor man way to sous vide. That's how I cooked the salmon before I got the Anova.

To sear the skin off just use a hot non stick pan with some oil. About 2 mins should yield u a crispy skin without over cooking the fish.

Skin also can sous vide one. I forgot the temp to help break down the proteins and it's super easy to get crispy after that.

Next time then i get sous vide machine. Now kitchen no space liaoz.
 

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
10,299
Reaction score
1,594
Skin also can sous vide one. I forgot the temp to help break down the proteins and it's super easy to get crispy after that.

Next time then i get sous vide machine. Now kitchen no space liaoz.

Oh? U separate the flesh from the skin? Not skin on whole piece insai sous vide?

http://www.sousvidesupreme.com/en-us/sousvide_cookingtemperatures.htm

I'm using the chart from this site as a guide. Lazy to remember the temperatures. Just print out and laminate can refer liao.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top