kaixax555
Honorary Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 125,546
- Reaction score
- 323
Good morning guys! Its been a while I last came in.. Rg freedom ish naise.. I osho want :/
stickering is a nightmare though

Good morning guys! Its been a while I last came in.. Rg freedom ish naise.. I osho want :/
stickering is a nightmare though![]()
hmm.. rg freedom think looks ok ba..
imagine banshee/unicorn :O
i spent the whole of yesterday sticking stickers
not even half done yet lol
who more xiongYes.
Note that there are other gundam shows beyond seed/destiny/00/ bloody Age (sorry, bias included).
Delta has a rich history (zeta, shiki, etc), and if u note the secondary resale prices in Japan, the MG Shiki and Delta are some of the few kits that has managed to retain its pricing relatively intact.
i spent 6 months to build this kit now reopen the white and decalwho more xiong

wrong thread dude... this is a gundam modeling thread
nice. waiting for RG Justice, hope its out before HAG ends their 30% off![]()
If im not wrong, end alrI heard that hobby point has 20% storewide throughout the year. idk how true is that...
If im not wrong, end alrI heard that hobby point has 20% storewide throughout the year. idk how true is that...

If im not wrong, end alrI heard that hobby point has 20% storewide throughout the year. idk how true is that...
this 1 is very nice!
may i know how much is this selling locally?
where can I get it?
i just realised hobby point is very near my place.
lol
going to take a look
what!? he bought it in taiwan for 650 nt nia leh
sian
. Check gundam.info fb page for more details.