Taobaodoes anyone knows where can I get Queen ver 3.0 Weapon Kits Set For Bandai 1/144 HG RG RX-78 2 Gundam?
http://www.hobbyhoney.com/auctions/...bandai-1144-hg-rg-rx-78-2-gundam-model-gunpla
Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

Taobaodoes anyone knows where can I get Queen ver 3.0 Weapon Kits Set For Bandai 1/144 HG RG RX-78 2 Gundam?
http://www.hobbyhoney.com/auctions/...bandai-1144-hg-rg-rx-78-2-gundam-model-gunpla
Just got this from tabao. Pity its not from Bandai.
Box is huge!
![]()
And parts many!
![]()
Come with LED too!
![]()
Maybe when I go jobless I will spend time on this.![]()
does anyone knows where can I get Queen ver 3.0 Weapon Kits Set For Bandai 1/144 HG RG RX-78 2 Gundam?
http://www.hobbyhoney.com/auctions/...bandai-1144-hg-rg-rx-78-2-gundam-model-gunpla
Thanks guys for all ur advice
Any good third party model u guys recommend to try out ?
Hi all
Wanted to try building a pg gundam ... Can any expert advice if it is much harder than mg ?
And which one of the pg is better for beginner ?
Btw where do most of u guys get ur kit online or store ?
Advice is appreciated
mg dragon momoko strike, hands down
PG for some parts, its basically the bigger version of the MG, except with more parts and more details. For snap fit, it should not pose any serious challenges. Just have to pay a little attention to the manual for certain gimmicks.
I have completed 2 PGs in the from of Zeta and 00 Raiser. Currently working on Unicorn at the moment.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Looks nice ... I like the unicorn
Been looking for good deals on carosell but no luck
Must have cost a bomb to get FA and led light unit
Abt $600 I guess ?
Probably 400 - 450 in total for these 3, I don't buy local stocks as I have my means to get them from Japan. Saves a load of money compared to buying from shops here.
The Unicorn itself was bought when I was away in Tokyo for vacation. The price of the Unicorn here in SG, you can probably buy 2 in Tokyo.
Probably 400 - 450 in total for these 3, I don't buy local stocks as I have my means to get them from Japan. Saves a load of money compared to buying from shops here.
The Unicorn itself was bought when I was away in Tokyo for vacation. The price of the Unicorn here in SG, you can probably buy 2 in Tokyo.
How abt pg ? Any good ones ?
i believe it's cheaper to buy from JP even with the shipping fees incurred, depending on what you are buying.damn shipping fees....
now waiting for 3d printers to pirate plamo lol
damn shipping fees....
now waiting for 3d printers to pirate plamo lol
Even with shipping, it will cheaper.
It is more like a certain distro here can't be bothered to peg the prices properly against the current Yen rate.
/tinfoilhatdonned
![]()
For those who intend to build PG Unicorn with the LED, I will strongly advise build it when you have the LED kit.
Is it tough to get all the wiring into the kit ?