Haha was hoping got limited edition of exia or double o or other gundam
Ask u guys something
Is one can of spray enough to spray for 1 mg inner frame ?![]()
one can should suffice but u must control how much u press.

Haha was hoping got limited edition of exia or double o or other gundam
Ask u guys something
Is one can of spray enough to spray for 1 mg inner frame ?![]()
wah... they open at 10am, 10.13 sold out?!
tt mean probably ppl queue before opening hours to get queue number to buy
still can get the 2 event special RG. still got lots of stock
but yah, they shldnt release all the stock for SG50 gundam in 1 weekend. or they shld have something different every week. for example, this week release HGUC version, next week SD version or some other limited stuff
saw many ppl hoot PG and MG at the fair... machiam free
shengtai/taka laughing all the way to the bank![]()
the 2 event special RGs worth to get?![]()
Any idea what is the price diff? I only rem the special ver is ard $54.95.I think its same as the retail version only different box art and an additional card with space picture and event logo for use with the picture frame type Gundam Display Base.
Not sure the instructions got different printing or not.
To me its not worth unless you die-hard collector.
one can should suffice but u must control how much u press.

yah. i was looking at the pricing from amazon jp. huge difference sia. eg Unicorn PG.
¥17,180 after convert , about $190+++ even u add shipping.. still cheaper

No idea about the price now.Any idea what is the price diff? I only rem the special ver is ard $54.95.
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question. But how do you guys know what to collect? So far the only kits that I end up buying are those that happen to be on offer at the time when I am browsing. But sometimes the kit doesnt necessarily look interesting, and I am not sure if it is worth getting it just because the price is good.
they didnt do any sort of custom paint, just applied matte coat and panel lining only.
i saw metallic tone and glossy clear
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question. But how do you guys know what to collect? So far the only kits that I end up buying are those that happen to be on offer at the time when I am browsing. But sometimes the kit doesnt necessarily look interesting, and I am not sure if it is worth getting it just because the price is good.


Sorry if this seems like a stupid question. But how do you guys know what to collect? So far the only kits that I end up buying are those that happen to be on offer at the time when I am browsing. But sometimes the kit doesnt necessarily look interesting, and I am not sure if it is worth getting it just because the price is good.
I have a question.
I was spraying my kit with the Mr Hobby top coat (gloss) yesterday. Its a new can. I tried spraying my kit from a distance of 15~20cm away, the effect is not really obvious, more like no spray. Am I doing it right? Or should i spray nearer?
the glossy effect is virtually impossible to achieve via spray can due to the inconsistent pressure applied on the nozzle. you will have to spray the gloss coat using an airbrush for more consistent result as well as apply some polishing compound.
Not bluff but you can spray a few coats to achieve gloss. Definitely need to apply some effort to bring the gloss out. Also always have a extra gloss coat spray can with you in case you run out. Always be safe than sorry.i no airbrush and don't plan to get one yet. So those top coat gloss type is bluff ppl one? OMG.
![]()
Not bluff but you can spray a few coats to achieve gloss. Definitely need to apply some effort to bring the gloss out. Also always have a extra gloss coat spray can with you in case you run out. Always be safe than sorry.
Spray mist coats, let it dry and then wet coats. Don't over spray the wet coats, spray wet enough that when the paint is still wet, it's like glossy and watery look.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
I have a question.
I was spraying my kit with the Mr Hobby top coat (gloss) yesterday. Its a new can. I tried spraying my kit from a distance of 15~20cm away, the effect is not really obvious, more like no spray. Am I doing it right? Or should i spray nearer?