Hisense TV

Which Model(s) are you interested in?

• U6H (4K, 60hz)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • U7H (4K, 120hz, Full Array Local Dimming, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • U8H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 81 61.8%
  • U9H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 26 19.8%

• Total voters

cosycatus

Reaction score
just bought a 65 inch u7g for parents house.
with shoppe discount about 1.1k

initial impression.
viewing angle not bad for a va panel.

but colour kinda too strong. tweak here and there somehow cannot get it right. starting to appreciate my Philips oled liao, no need tweak anything looks good.

anyone got setting to share?

system very responsive, is instant Vs my android TV. hope mewatch comes to the vidda os.

hmm. for this price , actually I say the sharp 60 inch might just beat it. that was the model I analyse a lot and nearly bought before settling on a oled.

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go thru Hisense product but cannot find what I looking
this brand

Got built in Google store? Or can install APK using USB?

petetherock

Reaction score
The Hisense OLED will be interesting.. let's see if it's as bad on paper as the Prism, or did they sprinkle some magic..
Actually the specs look decent, but again if they price it too close to a LG, then it's not worth it..

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it right to say that, of their current models, only the U7G has VA panel?

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually android system very lagging. It's better to use a normal smart tv and attach a Xiaomi mi box if you need android.

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not true ah.

Some of their other TVs like the A7 also have VA panel.
Ok, sorry - my statement is too broad....let me rephrase:

If i were to look at U7G, U8G and U8H - U7G is the only one that has VA panel?

Reason being - i think my TV cannot dong already...going to kaput soon....I am still waiting for the TCL C835 to be out but i can imagine that the price is not going to be cheap....so i'm now looking at Hisense.

creator88

Reaction score
Ok, sorry - my statement is too broad....let me rephrase:

If i were to look at U7G, U8G and U8H - U7G is the only one that has VA panel?

Reason being - i think my TV cannot dong already...going to kaput soon....I am still waiting for the TCL C835 to be out but i can imagine that the price is not going to be cheap....so i'm now looking at Hisense.
Not too sure when the TCL C835 will be launched in SG (even though it has been launched in India and Vietnam already).

I suspect the earliest it will be available here is August 2022. That's another consideration as to your choice between Hisense or TCL.

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
Is it right to say that, of their current models, only the U7G has VA panel?
not all Va panel can do deep black u need to check the contrast ratio... if its 1200 , then u just get IPS which is also 1200 but at least color better.

other than this VA vs IPS another thing is whether come with full array or not.

VA 5000: 1 with full array - best for contrast, color depend on the quality of VA . Some have colors as good as IPS
IPS with full array - good contrast . Colour will be vibrant though,

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Not too sure when the TCL C835 will be launched in SG (even though it has been launched in India and Vietnam already).

I suspect the earliest it will be available here is August 2022. That's another consideration as to your choice between Hisense or TCL.
Hisense also got new model coming out. Hisense is like the world cup tv brand. Not sure true or not.🤔

aces89

Reaction score
Bought a U8h. Disappointed with the sound. Gonna use an sound bar for it. Otherwise it’s rather nice

creator88

Reaction score
Bought a U8h. Disappointed with the sound. Gonna use an sound bar for it. Otherwise it’s rather nice
How's the picture quality (especially the upscaling of standard definition content like free to air channels and cable channels)? Are the blacks sufficient dark and any visible blooming effect?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.