
I bought 150 include cc fees for Dec. Actually scoot hk promo quite easy to get but bkk one always sold out.
Aug v hot
The timing nt v good now thinking so early reach can do what lol go macau first? Lol
jetstar 144 two way nett taxes in ... worth !!!
wah fly when!
I'm planning to fly next year 2 - 7 February, returning just nice for reunion dinner.
But the returning tickets are very expensive. Cheapest is Scoot, but timing is![]()
![]()
Cx promo 238 dbs coupon 218
wow not bad ... dbs coupon ?
u book from third party website ?
Install the dbs lifestyle app starts today
370 pax for SQ flight in December worth it ?
370 pax for SQ flight in December worth it ?
cc fee $20 is crazy.
Scoot got other paying methods with no charge?
like AXS for Tiger or SAM for Jetstar?
But I couldn't find out how... if never pay, the whole booking process cannot finish. 