HK Flight Promo

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,987
Reaction score
308
Scoot promo fares cannot pay via axs only non promo fares can
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I think can pay for Scoot air tickets from SAM machine, I saw the option when my hand itchy go and press press the SAM machine. :s13: But I couldn't find out how... if never pay, the whole booking process cannot finish. :s22:

scoot tickets promo fares cannot be paid using offline payment.
only normal fare then can be paid using offline payment.
can use sam or singpost to pay within 24 hours ...
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
cc fee $20 is crazy.
Scoot got other paying methods with no charge?
like AXS for Tiger or SAM for Jetstar?

haha si guan jiu hao ...

jetstar - 711 (need pay abt 4sgd admin fees per person) or offline payment such as singpost or sam ... no admin fees
within 48 hours

tiger - axs (need pay 5sgd per booking)
within 24 hours

scoot - sam or singpost if booking non-promo fare
within 24 hours ...
 

Joelleyuan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
3,804
Scoot promo fares cannot pay via axs only non promo fares can

scoot tickets promo fares cannot be paid using offline payment.
only normal fare then can be paid using offline payment.
can use sam or singpost to pay within 24 hours ...

GANASAI.
jetstar and tiger can be paid by offline method even for promo fares.
Scoot really sucks. act like got great offer. pui.
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
scoot tickets promo fares cannot be paid using offline payment.
only normal fare then can be paid using offline payment.
can use sam or singpost to pay within 24 hours ...

Huh? Like that like almost everything on Scoot is promotion fares... I never see the option to pay by SAM or SingPost before, lol.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Huh? Like that like almost everything on Scoot is promotion fares... I never see the option to pay by SAM or SingPost before, lol.

haha they no put promo, then should be can pay via sam or singpost ba ...
scoot almost every week would have 1 tue morning sales ...
then every month might have 2 or more other sales lol ...
like special occasion sales, or celebrate their birthday lol ...
they always advertise one way EXCLUDing taxes lol ...
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
I think only Tigerair advertises their fares including taxes all in. The rest are exclusive.
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
haha they no put promo, then should be can pay via sam or singpost ba ...
scoot almost every week would have 1 tue morning sales ...
then every month might have 2 or more other sales lol ...
like special occasion sales, or celebrate their birthday lol ...
they always advertise one way EXCLUDing taxes lol ...

No such option. :(

wmkq5g.jpg
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I think only Tigerair advertises their fares including taxes all in. The rest are exclusive.

jetstar advertise one way inclusive of taxes, normally for their friday frenzy sales. not sure why last fri no friday frenzy sales lol ...

scoot every tue morning promo , always one way exclude taxes.

tiger normally flash sales would be one way inclusive of taxes :)
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
You mean u told emailed them why not able to use offline payment ah ?

Oops. :o

I meant when I was booking, they haven't sent out the eDM (meaning, non-promo fare). So by right should see...

I guess by the time I reached the payment page, the promotion switch is on and I can't see that offline payment option anymore.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Oops. :o

I meant when I was booking, they haven't sent out the eDM (meaning, non-promo fare). So by right should see...

I guess by the time I reached the payment page, the promotion switch is on and I can't see that offline payment option anymore.

ic haha ...
u wanna fly to hk ah ?
tml think tue sure have their moni sales ba
always would see bangkok and hk lol ...
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
ic haha ...
u wanna fly to hk ah ?
tml think tue sure have their moni sales ba
always would see bangkok and hk lol ...

Yup, thinking of going before CNY because I no mood to work, haha.

Cheap to go, but expensive to come back. :(

And the return timing is seriously... :vijayadmin:
 

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,987
Reaction score
308
I booked leh the scoot seriously come to think of it nt v cheap at 150 cx can get 218-238.

Still thinking what to do when reached hk so early n depart ao early as well
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I booked leh the scoot seriously come to think of it nt v cheap at 150 cx can get 218-238.

Still thinking what to do when reached hk so early n depart ao early as well

your 150 inclusive checked in luggage?
eh also thought of such problem when I book sq to hk at 257

coz that time jetstar have 116sgd promo ...
then if add checked in luggage is abt 160sgd
using kris flyer points , so after discount is 230sgd
so think would top up 70sgd more for meal and entertainment :)

maybe the next time if jetstar have 70+ sgd to hk promo again, shall book tat
 

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,987
Reaction score
308
your 150 inclusive checked in luggage?
eh also thought of such problem when I book sq to hk at 257

coz that time jetstar have 116sgd promo ...
then if add checked in luggage is abt 160sgd
using kris flyer points , so after discount is 230sgd
so think would top up 70sgd more for meal and entertainment :)

maybe the next time if jetstar have 70+ sgd to hk promo again, shall book tat

Worse is no check in :(
 

Joelleyuan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
3,804
do u know now scoot have 59sgd one way promo ...
so you cant use offline payment lo ...
so?? 59SGD one way very cheap meh?
last last month jetstar 95SGD two way all in I also can pay by SAM machine.

Scoot just sucks lah.

I shall just stick to Cathay n Tiger.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top