HK Flight Promo

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
so?? 59SGD one way very cheap meh?
last last month jetstar 95SGD two way all in I also can pay by SAM machine.

Scoot just sucks lah.

I shall just stick to Cathay n Tiger.

nah,,, jetstar cheapest so far is 73sgd two way nett taxes in :)
taipei is 57sgd jetstar cheapest so far, two way nett taxes in ...
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
so?? 59SGD one way very cheap meh?
last last month jetstar 95SGD two way all in I also can pay by SAM machine.

Scoot just sucks lah.

I shall just stick to Cathay n Tiger.

depends on whats ur needs lo ...
there is a demand for scoot, hence they started this route what -.-
so far scoot is one of those few airlines that would promo for ph and dec school holiday period ...
their bangkok is 91sgd fly end dec to early jan ...

normally tiger and jetstar wont have promo for end dec ...
having said that jetstar have jun promo for bkk and hk abt 105 for jun school holiday, when their promo was in apr :)
 
Last edited:

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
scoot 122 can fly end nov to dec :)
two way nett taxes in
exclude cc fees and optional add on :)
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
Is that the Father's Day promotion?

There is a $18 air ticket promotion (all ++ excluded).
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
Scoot hit its 100th promotion, so it's giving 100% off return fares. You need to use the promotion code 100PCT to get the 100% off.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Scoot hit its 100th promotion, so it's giving 100% off return fares. You need to use the promotion code 100PCT to get the 100% off.

lol their promo like bo hua ... bkk also need 111 lol ...
hk shld be around that price...

tiger more worth 129sgd better timing lol ...tax in two way nett
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
lol their promo like bo hua ... bkk also need 111 lol ...
hk shld be around that price...

tiger more worth 129sgd better timing lol ...tax in two way nett

I agree with you... but I still like Scoot because my favourite seats don't have special requirements and usually they have shorter queues. I see Jetstar and Tiger I will pengz...

Their fares also the cheapest during hot travel period! But I guess you get what you pay for.
 

Elloell

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
2
Just booked United airlines for a trip in July, 288 2 way with 23kg baggage. Good price ?
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I agree with you... but I still like Scoot because my favourite seats don't have special requirements and usually they have shorter queues. I see Jetstar and Tiger I will pengz...

Their fares also the cheapest during hot travel period! But I guess you get what you pay for.

yup, they r one of the few airlines that promo during xmas period... emergency row ah lol ... row 31 and 51 ah
haha nxt wk fly phuket by a320 ... hope can get emergeny row lol...
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
yup, they r one of the few airlines that promo during xmas period... emergency row ah lol ... row 31 and 51 ah
haha nxt wk fly phuket by a320 ... hope can get emergeny row lol...

Row 6. :s12:

Near to exit, first row seats, roomy leg space and best of all, most of the time the seats are empty. Bo lang disturb you if you want to catch a nap. And if you don't want to put your luggage in overhead cabin, usually the crew are OK with you putting it on the seats provided they are not taken.

Only complaint is too far from the toilet. But not that it matters. :s13:

Tiger and Jetstar at most offer the emergency seats... but I cannot meet requirements, so no point asking for those seats, lol.
 

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
7,433
Reaction score
717
I agree with you... but I still like Scoot because my favourite seats don't have special requirements and usually they have shorter queues. I see Jetstar and Tiger I will pengz...

Their fares also the cheapest during hot travel period! But I guess you get what you pay for.

shorter queue in what sense? they got more counters? thought more ppl so will be longer queue. i only took once last nov departing sg, so memory is vague.
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
shorter queue in what sense? they got more counters? thought more ppl so will be longer queue. i only took once last nov departing sg, so memory is vague.

Shorter queue in the sense that I think they aren't as popular as other airlines to HK. Cathay has a similar timing flight from SG to HK, but Cathay queue is way longer than Scoot.

From HK back to SG also similar. When I was coming back from HK, I cannot figure out which one is Scoot's counter to check in because other airlines queues overflowed into Scoot's counter.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Row 6. :s12:

Near to exit, first row seats, roomy leg space and best of all, most of the time the seats are empty. Bo lang disturb you if you want to catch a nap. And if you don't want to put your luggage in overhead cabin, usually the crew are OK with you putting it on the seats provided they are not taken.

Only complaint is too far from the toilet. But not that it matters. :s13:

Tiger and Jetstar at most offer the emergency seats... but I cannot meet requirements, so no point asking for those seats, lol.

scoot no row 6 lol ...
1st to 5th row (11,12,13,14,15) is business row lol ...
the economy row starts ROW 21 onwards leh

eh you younger than 15yrs old or u r 60+ years old ?
or u bringing kids to fly ?
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,299
Reaction score
1,507
scoot no row 6 lol ...
1st to 5th row (11,12,13,14,15) is business row lol ...
the economy row starts ROW 21 onwards leh

eh you younger than 15yrs old or u r 60+ years old ?
or u bringing kids to fly ?

Got. I always choose that row of seats. It's the first row of seats after the business class seats. :)

nmaq10.jpg


Nope, I'm nearing 30 liao. Just that I'm very short. Cannot reach overhead cabin... cannot take emergency seats because I can't reach and take out luggage and throw.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Got. I always choose that row of seats. It's the first row of seats after the business class seats. :)

nmaq10.jpg


Nope, I'm nearing 30 liao. Just that I'm very short. Cannot reach overhead cabin... cannot take emergency seats because I can't reach and take out luggage and throw.

oops yeah lol they change the seating number for 787 liao ...
checked my bkk trip 787 flight ....
coz last time the boeing 777 , their biz is 10 to 15 ...
then econ is 20 onwards ...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top