Honor Magic 8 Series

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Seeing these samples, confirmed my choice of not buying is correct...

Images looks plain to me and some images look blur, out of focus?
While not the sharpest compared with Vivo or Oppo, which ones are blur though bro l?
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,321
After using the X300 Pro, I a bit spoilt by it le LOL so using anything after that, feels like sidegrade if not downgrade …
You need the x300u. Anyhow take picture on the x200u also turn out nice.
I am sure x300u will be even better
 

terada86

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Messages
1,344
Reaction score
1,493
Seeing these samples, confirmed my choice of not buying is correct...

Images looks plain to me and some images look blur, out of focus?

i also feel abit blurred

the colour is very dull

maybe need abit tweaking like food mode or what

i guess camera still x300p the best
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,403
Reaction score
4,138
How's the phone so far? Still contemplating whether to change to this from my s24 ultra.
I don’t like Samsung, they are very behind in technology and innovation. I have a few phones right now. Got OP15, X300 Pro & Magic 8 Pro. Maybe can give you some opinions!
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,228
Reaction score
31,095
I don’t like Samsung, they are very behind in technology and innovation. I have a few phones right now. Got OP15, X300 Pro & Magic 8 Pro. Maybe can give you some opinions!
Will u buy xm17u?

I waiting for announcement this month to hoot in Jan if pricing ok
 

Bweebweee

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
1,455
To my eyes, all those u posted looks blur. I'm unsure is it the processing or what. Like got a layer of something over it
But tbf, the ones from vivo x300pro also don't look v good when posted here. So I suspect something is up with the processing
 

iichigoz

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
707
Reaction score
34
I don’t like Samsung, they are very behind in technology and innovation. I have a few phones right now. Got OP15, X300 Pro & Magic 8 Pro. Maybe can give you some opinions!
Which do you prefer out of the 3 that you have? Vivo feels abit top heavy. My main usage are like texting, netflix, youtube browsing videos, listening to music. Games not important. Got kids but i dont take alot of photos.

I somewhat feel that the visuals on oppo/vivo feels somewhat crispier then the honor leh but not sure why i feel more towards getting the honor.
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,228
Reaction score
31,095
Which do you prefer out of the 3 that you have? Vivo feels abit top heavy. My main usage are like texting, netflix, youtube browsing videos, listening to music. Games not important. Got kids but i dont take alot of photos.

I somewhat feel that the visuals on oppo/vivo feels somewhat crispier then the honor leh but not sure why i feel more towards getting the honor.
If you are not into taking photos... Then there isn't really a need to buy the flagship where by camera is the main attraction.
 

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,293
Reaction score
2,561
how come no magic8 pro users highlight the magic AI color function ah?? like you can replicate leica, fuji and zeiss color profile into pics taken.., that's one of the unique features of this phone leh.. but like no one using it??
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top