How is scoot so far?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
736
How you manage to get yellow and orange seat?

I request back end row 61-64 if available. Either AB row or the one on the other side. You can check the flight arrangement when you book your tickets.
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,478
Reaction score
1,561
Can I check, for Scoot, once you have booked a flight, can you increase luggage allowance? I want to increase my single check-in bag allowance to 20 kg, but I only see options in their website to add an additional bag. I don't want to add an additional bag, I want to increase my current check-in bag's limit.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
736
Can I check, for Scoot, once you have booked a flight, can you increase luggage allowance? I want to increase my single check-in bag allowance to 20 kg, but I only see options in their website to add an additional bag. I don't want to add an additional bag, I want to increase my current check-in bag's limit.


Call them in the morning, you will get your answer. I think they will add in the difference though. If not just pay another 15kg more.
 

ger ger

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Can I check, for Scoot, once you have booked a flight, can you increase luggage allowance? I want to increase my single check-in bag allowance to 20 kg, but I only see options in their website to add an additional bag. I don't want to add an additional bag, I want to increase my current check-in bag's limit.

I tried add on 5kg more to my current booking check in luggage (from 25kg to 30kg),but it stated I need pay $33 for that 5kg ....end up I remain unchange. @@"
 

PopMusic

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
768
Reaction score
1
Can I check, for Scoot, once you have booked a flight, can you increase luggage allowance? I want to increase my single check-in bag allowance to 20 kg, but I only see options in their website to add an additional bag. I don't want to add an additional bag, I want to increase my current check-in bag's limit.


I manage to online add 5kg allowance to previous booked 15kg, end up paying only $9 at end of transaction through CC.


I did it in scoot webby by retrieve ur booking. Can try similar step
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
736
I tried add on 5kg more to my current booking check in luggage (from 25kg to 30kg),but it stated I need pay $33 for that 5kg ....end up I remain unchange. @@"
There is a huge jump from certain weight onwards.
Was that where your leap happens to be?
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
There is a huge jump from certain weight onwards.
Was that where your leap happens to be?

Yeah, max is 25kg, after that weight, the rest must pay alot :) Can ask de other person to include checked in luggage if you have more friends.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
736
Yeah, max is 25kg, after that weight, the rest must pay alot :) Can ask de other person to include checked in luggage if you have more friends.

No worries to me. If i need add luggage, i will call in. Usually, 15kg is enough on top of the 10kg on board. That's quite a lot.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
hmm does scoot land in taipei t2 or t1?
iternarty put t2 but my driver in taipei said t1

SIN to Taipei (Both terminal 2)
Taipei to SIN (Taipei is terminal 1, Singapore is terminal 2)
From my Nov Scoot flight itinerary.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
736
hmm does scoot land in taipei t2 or t1?
iternarty put t2 but my driver in taipei said t1


SIN T2 to Taipei T1.
Taipei T1 to SIN T2.

Your driver is correct. The changes has been long time ago. If not you can check and google arrival flights for Taoyuan airport.

SIN to Taipei (Both terminal 2)
Taipei to SIN (Taipei is terminal 1, Singapore is terminal 2)
From my Nov Scoot flight itinerary.

Nope. The changes was well before Nov. Please check again.
 

LonelyMan

Master Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
2,748
Reaction score
0
Sian, first time travel budget airline and get such bad timings. Probably won't try Scoot again for Taiwan unless super cheap sale, then I take the day flight back instead.

This is called budget airline, so bare minimum. If you want premium airl8ne can fly premium airline, many choices available.

There are many people who do not understand the difference from budget and premium airline. Rescheduling of flight is much more flexible on premium airline. I ever booked Cathay Pacific but rescheduled to SQ on my way to Taipei.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
This is called budget airline, so bare minimum. If you want premium airl8ne can fly premium airline, many choices available.

There are many people who do not understand the difference from budget and premium airline. Rescheduling of flight is much more flexible on premium airline. I ever booked Cathay Pacific but rescheduled to SQ on my way to Taipei.

eh budget airline cannot change once booked. Cause need pay admin fees + price difference. Unless you buy those open ticket lol.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top