Huawei Mate 30 Series

delson_tan

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
5
I think in general, all android phones do not hold their value due to higher supply i.e. new phones almost every quarter whereas Apple only has 1 new phone per segment per year.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
true to the above 2 posts.

y not ask izzit worth to get a phone that is above 1.2k now? since xiaomi,redmi with sd855 only cost like $6xx-$8xx
 

evoleaks

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Without Google..
Difficult to make the choices..

It's guaranteed that we can swee swee sideload Google full suite into the phone until we can't see the difference, without root, simple procedure. If I do it before any other I will share here the simple 3 step.
 

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
29,769
Reaction score
91
It's guaranteed that we can swee swee sideload Google full suite into the phone until we can't see the difference, without root, simple procedure. If I do it before any other I will share here the simple 3 step.

Side load means need unlocked bootloader?
 

evoleaks

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Side load means need unlocked bootloader?
It's going to be easy, I suspect, no need even unlock bootloader, from Huawei boss Richard Yu's comment in the press.

Let's see, I don't have the phone yet, when I get the phone I will post.
 

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
6,641
Reaction score
620
It's going to be easy, I suspect, no need even unlock bootloader, from Huawei boss Richard Yu's comment in the press.

Let's see, I don't have the phone yet, when I get the phone I will post.
you should know that all previously Huawei phones didn't allow their phone's bootloader to be unlocked right?

and if you can swee swee sideload and use Gapps on previous phones because those companies and phones have no prohibitions to access and use Google services and google is not prohibited by the trump administration to provide services to them right?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
 
Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,742
Reaction score
6,184
UykrvVi.jpg



Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS
 

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
29,769
Reaction score
91
Let see how one click can restore all blocked features...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top