Huawei Matebook X Pro

hanz170

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
974
Reaction score
0
Damage RM6999, but it includes useable freebies, I think. Letting go the Office365 Home subscription if anyone is interested, 5 users (Mac/Win) one year license.

Freebies besides the Office365 5user license, Huawei Bluetooth Mouse, Huawei Backpack, Huawei leather case & a 10% Off discount voucher for Huawei products valid till 31Dec 2018, I guess for purchase in MY, I think.
 

hanz170

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
974
Reaction score
0
Unboxing it now and leaving the packaging at MY Home. Bringing this back to SG tomorrow SG damage is around $2,320.

Not bad I think, plus warranty is 2 years I guess in Malaysia but that is ok for me, I commute frequently to Malaysia anyway.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Unboxing it now and leaving the packaging at MY Home. Bringing this back to SG tomorrow SG damage is around $2,320.

Not bad I think, plus warranty is 2 years I guess in Malaysia but that is ok for me, I commute frequently to Malaysia anyway.

SSD is Toshiba or Liteon?
 

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
10,555
Reaction score
12
Can’t answer now. But I doubt so, the material quality looks good. But you can do a google on dbrand and see if there are negative reviews on post-removal.

will have glue stain after removing it??
Btw anyone successfully upgrade to win 10 pro version?
 

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
10,555
Reaction score
12
Not as easy as I thought. Think of it as a skin rather than a cover. So precision is important. Of course, can always peel and redo until perfect but takes a lot of effort. dbrand has good tutorial videos by the way, they have a detailed video for Matebook X pro itself

For those who are keen, shipping took about 1.5week

Installation hard?
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Not as easy as I thought. Think of it as a skin rather than a cover. So precision is important. Of course, can always peel and redo until perfect but takes a lot of effort. dbrand has good tutorial videos by the way, they have a detailed video for Matebook X pro itself

For those who are keen, shipping took about 1.5week

Ic, last time I can’t remember which brand I tried for iPhone and iPad, ended when I removed the iPad Apple logo tarnish stain (Because use wet installation method) and stain can’t removed.
This one which logo cut out is good
 
Last edited:

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Nice.
Did it come with 3 pin plug? Have photo?

Just got mine today form KL Pavilion, i7 with some freebies.

NGOHwKQ.jpg


SjF78du.jpg
 

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
22,275
Reaction score
209
Anyone install screen protector?
I find the screen quite reflective n want to minimize it

Any good sp to recommend?
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
He buying to use, not selling leh....
Some more preorder can nego de?

Anyone install screen protector?
I find the screen quite reflective n want to minimize it

Any good sp to recommend?
Heard icarez not bad.
I got from tabao and buy the Anti-fingerprint, ended also glossy de.
I also bought the nano keyboard cover but after using sometime, still prefer to type without it.
 

Kahveci

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Anyone know where i can buy at JB and whether still have stock? Really want to buy and thinking of going JB on Monday.
 

daewood

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
745
Reaction score
11
singapore where got display set to view? i dun want to travel to JB so far, unless i decide to buy
 

jkid12

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Do you need the discount voucher by any chance?
Wondering if I could get it off you.

Damage RM6999, but it includes useable freebies, I think. Letting go the Office365 Home subscription if anyone is interested, 5 users (Mac/Win) one year license.

Freebies besides the Office365 5user license, Huawei Bluetooth Mouse, Huawei Backpack, Huawei leather case & a 10% Off discount voucher for Huawei products valid till 31Dec 2018, I guess for purchase in MY, I think.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top