Huawei Matebook X Pro

hanz170

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
974
Reaction score
0
Do you need the discount voucher by any chance?
Wondering if I could get it off you.

Nope, I didn't use any discount vouchers at all, sorry not for sale, bought for my daughter and returned to SG last night, the only thing that she didn't like was the backpack which I will keep for myself. She's not the backpack type person, more of a sling bag person.
 

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
10,555
Reaction score
12
He’s asking for the 10% voucher off next purchase from you

Nope, I didn't use any discount vouchers at all, sorry not for sale, bought for my daughter and returned to SG last night, the only thing that she didn't like was the backpack which I will keep for myself. She's not the backpack type person, more of a sling bag person.
 

hanz170

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
974
Reaction score
0
Do you need the discount voucher by any chance?
Wondering if I could get it off you.

I left the packaging at my MY Home and didn't bring back the voucher, I may want to use it for another purchase soon, I didn't think about the voucher until your post.
 

hanz170

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
974
Reaction score
0
U using Magic Mouse for ur MateBook or mac?

It comes free with Huawei Bluetooth mouse, I am using MacBook Pro what you saw on the photo is my macBook Pro which is for my own use, the Huawei MateBook X Pro was bought for my daughter's use, it happens that I took the photo in front of my MacBook Pro.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
It comes free with Huawei Bluetooth mouse, I am using MacBook Pro what you saw on the photo is my macBook Pro which is for my own use, the Huawei MateBook X Pro was bought for my daughter's use, it happens that I took the photo in front of my MacBook Pro.

Oh... cos I thinking of getting that mouse but online got mixed reviews and need download special drivers for windows and like not fully functionable
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
That’s really nice. Hard to find this kind of plug in 65W


Yes, came with UK 3 pin plug.

CFdrySu.jpg


0SMzz9a.jpg


The Ground pin can be pushed down flushed with the power brick.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Can consider mx master 2S or Anker ergonomic mouse

I rotate between them very good.

I’m looking for slim type and find Magic Mouse is cool haha.
currently own mx master 2S and Microsoft comfort sculpt for home and office.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Maybe Logitech anywhere 2s also good.

Magic Mouse is indeed very slim but not easy to adapt. Find it tiring to use but good thing can use lightning cable to charge.

I’m looking for slim type and find Magic Mouse is cool haha.
currently own mx master 2S and Microsoft comfort sculpt for home and office.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Maybe Logitech anywhere 2s also good.

Magic Mouse is indeed very slim but not easy to adapt. Find it tiring to use but good thing can use lightning cable to charge.

Anywhere I owned the 1st series before, it’s good and 2S should be better :)

Ya Magic Mouse cons and pros.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top