Huawei Matebook X Pro

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
I'm contemplating because of the warranty as this is not a $100 product :(

Lol u really funny... if warranty is an issue, u can just forgo this model instead of wasting your time reading thru overseas reviews.

Else Malaysia is your nearest option for time being.

SG so far no news and much earlier post did mentioned they might be available to dump here when newer model is coming out.
But I doubt SG price is cheap and the price might make you reconsider other models.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
First option is expensive and don’t do 65W :(
But still a good option.

Second one is the 2 pin. I think use the original Huawei 2 pin one can le

This is the smallest and lightest charger for USB-C 60w laptop and can charge mobile phone and tablets as well.

https://www.hachi.tech/accessories-...-60w-usb-c-laptop-adapter-intl--4710901739935

Otherwise, I think the Xiaomi 65W is the cheapest charger:

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/ORIGINAL-...UTPUT-TYPE-C-PORT/620128985?banner_no=1305330
 

lamtw22

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
But the iPad Pro seems good :)

If the announcement was made earlier, I might get the iPad instead of Matebook and not sell my itx rig :s13:

What good is it when you can't use it with a mouse or trackpad? You will tired your hand moving around a big screen. Furthermore, no headphone jack. if you add it up with the keyboard and the pen, it is so expensive.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top