Huawei Matebook X Pro

dingdung

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
I notice the laminate or plastic film wrapped around the charger wasn't very well glued or stick to the charger. After i removed the wrapper, I saw some air space and tried very hard to peel n poked it only to realize it shouldn't be removed but it was too late. Now I have a defaced charger.

anywhere to buy this??
 

hanz170

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
974
Reaction score
0
I notice the laminate or plastic film wrapped around the charger wasn't very well glued or stick to the charger. After i removed the wrapper, I saw some air space and tried very hard to peel n poked it only to realize it shouldn't be removed but it was too late. Now I have a defaced charger.

I wonder which part are you referring to?
 

dingdung

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
If u refer and zoom in to the two photos of the charger that u posted, u will notice the laminate at the surface especially those near to the corner have some air pockets.

I wonder which part are you referring to?
 

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
16,176
Reaction score
822
Any idea where to buy matebook x pro? The only laptop that suits my requirements

Not launched here yet. Waiting for the Matebook d until neck long already. :(

Most owners here buy from Amazon and carousel.

Can go Johor buy from there.
 

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
18,414
Reaction score
540
UTx5BRh.jpg

Very nice laptop... In Malaysia now
 

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
18,414
Reaction score
540
Is it worth to pay for i7 model? Price difference quite big
 

anyhow1

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Is it worth to pay for i7 model? Price difference quite big
It will be worth it if you are using it for photo editing or simple coding. But if you are just using it for Microsoft office and email, just get the i5 model.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT
 

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
16,176
Reaction score
822
It will be worth it if you are using it for photo editing or simple coding. But if you are just using it for Microsoft office and email, just get the i5 model.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Seconded. I'm provided with a i5 8gb notebook for work. Usual office, internet, few online applications. Using it with targus dock to link with 2 monitors.
 

hanz170

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
974
Reaction score
0
If u refer and zoom in to the two photos of the charger that u posted, u will notice the laminate at the surface especially those near to the corner have some air pockets.

But I removed it totally, that is like shrink-wrap material, I always removed these.
 

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
16,176
Reaction score
822
Huawei Singapore has told me that they will be launching early next year as they are finalising the full service centre now.

By then they could launch the next version already? Hopefully they'll price the notebooks reasonably.
 

hellhole

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2001
Messages
4,031
Reaction score
614
i think you will be looking at the same price from USD to SGD then add GST...

i hope they sell the accessories... like the power.. :)
 

suxalot

Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows any place in JB that I can get MBXP screen protector + installation?
 

Aicirt

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
172
Advice need....not sure when and how , the screen at the bottom left corner cracked while in my cabin bag.

Where can I send it for repair ? 😶
 

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
16,176
Reaction score
822
Advice need....not sure when and how , the screen at the bottom left corner cracked while in my cabin bag.

Where can I send it for repair ? 😶

Where did you buy it from? Not launched here yet so parts would be an issue.

Maybe can check with Huawei Malaysia? Service centre at Taman Molek. It's sold there.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Where did you buy it from? Not launched here yet so parts would be an issue.

Maybe can check with Huawei Malaysia? Service centre at Taman Molek. It's sold there.

KSL also got Huawei shop and there's a sample on display.
Can check there as well too.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top