Huawei P40 Series

Vince5877

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
fJQvgVZ.jpg


Just deliver from teleco.

Posted from PCWX using MHA-L29

which telco, why so many freebies ?
 

Fatburd

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Just got this phone so far so good. Wouldn't mind not having most of the other apps, but anyone know what version of youtube will work without google? :s13:
 

wlbwlb

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
1
Just got this phone so far so good. Wouldn't mind not having most of the other apps, but anyone know what version of youtube will work without google?


:s13:

Use YouTube vanced. No ads and can log in goggle account.

Posted from PCWX using MHA-L29
 

vblues

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,357
Reaction score
135
I am not good with all these but damn I am loving it. The screen is nice and! I am happy with the upgrade form p20 pro. Tonight will try to watch some movie or videos on it.

I'm still using Mate 10 Pro :o
 

Forcecore

Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Just jump onto the P40 pro wagon, anyone know how to get grab to work? I can't seems to verify my account
 

suxalot

Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, is it possible to use the Phone Clone app to get Google Play Store on the p40 pro? I intending to clone my mother's Huawei phone.
 

Forcecore

Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, is it possible to use the Phone Clone app to get Google Play Store on the p40 pro? I intending to clone my mother's Huawei phone.

Even you clone you won't be able to use due to it is missing the necessary Google services
 

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
34,976
Reaction score
8,599
Ya I can't figure out why the comments in the app all say can work

Because they are using old Huawei phones. Not Mate 30 series or P40 series.

You can sideload the apk, but I don't think the map is working.
 

suxalot

Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Even you clone you won't be able to use due to it is missing the necessary Google services

Ok thanks bro. Such a pity though the phone is really beautiful. Guess gotta settle for a p30 pro for the time being.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top