Huawei P40 Series

glamourdon

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Can we buy again for the app that we previously paid?

Sent from OPPO CPH2025 using GAGT
Just want to confirm that I can download previously purchased apps

My problem is with app twin, when I activate 2nd WhatsApp, the google error notification keeps coming in. Anyone having similar issue? I used the German guy method. Current work around is using parallel space lite for my 2nd WhatsApp.
 

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
925
Same here for app twin for WhatsApp. I decided not to use the app twin instead.

Just want to confirm that I can download previously purchased apps

My problem is with app twin, when I activate 2nd WhatsApp, the google error notification keeps coming in. Anyone having similar issue? I used the German guy method. Current work around is using parallel space lite for my 2nd WhatsApp.
 

Leviane

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2017
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
How do I enable notification light for p40 pro? my whatsapp message has no light.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Do I need to activate the remove passerby function? I only saw the remove reflection function but cannot find the remove passerby function.
 

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
Do I need to activate the remove passerby function? I only saw the remove reflection function but cannot find the remove passerby function.
Someone posted in fb or something this feature will be available in the next update.

Sent from Samsung SM-F900F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top