Huawei P40 Series

MZeee18

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
912
Reaction score
9
Using the given case in the box.. I didn't buy tempered glass for the module as my case will have a bump, it won't lie flat on the table

I still waiting for my case and camera module tempered glass before I start to use.

Sent from Samsung SM-F900F using GAGT
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,380
Reaction score
25,306
How many minutes can 1% battery tank when streaminh online video at full blast volume via LTE?
 

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
925
Got my P40Pro on monday, today is 5th day owning this phone. Battery is very good! Huawei still has one of the strongest battery life in the market. Reasonable price plus good specs and performance. Huawei FTW! :D



my battery life actually improved over time. amazing phone.
 

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
12,641
Reaction score
501
Is there a good method to sideload GMS using Hisuite? I tried 1 method for Mate30Pro, doesn't seem to work. And I don't have the Type C adaptor for flashdrive.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top