Huawei P40 Series

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
If not save ur trouble. Pay someone to do it for u. Carousel got ppl offering such service. But donno how much
Is there a good method to sideload GMS using Hisuite? I tried 1 method for Mate30Pro, doesn't seem to work. And I don't have the Type C adaptor for flashdrive.
 

Gadget_Maniac

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
84
Reaction score
13
Yes I was able to post with hwz app too until few days ago it suddenly crashed permanently

Sent from HUAWEI ELS-NX9 using GAGT
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
Clear your app cache and try again. No issue for me except some Google ads mob keep appearing when using the HWZ app

Yes I was able to post with hwz app too until few days ago it suddenly crashed permanently

Sent from HUAWEI ELS-NX9 using GAGT
 

Gadget_Maniac

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
84
Reaction score
13
Clear your app cache and try again. No issue for me except some Google ads mob keep appearing when using the HWZ app

Thanks. With your info here, I am confident that LINE app will work if i back up and restore my phone from scratch. I have already tried deleting the app data and cache, and reinstalling the app before you suggested.
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
Thanks. With your info here, I am confident that LINE app will work if i back up and restore my phone from scratch. I have already tried deleting the app data and cache, and reinstalling the app before you suggested.

It works on my LINE app without issue.
 

Gadget_Maniac

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
84
Reaction score
13
It works on my LINE app without issue.

Okay I have tried resetting the phone. HWZ and LINE both continue to crash even as a fresh install from a clean slate. Tried several times. I give up on these two apps.

Amendment: sorry i forgot to mention that i did not install GMS. I am using the phone out of the box. not sure if lack of GMS could be causing the crashes
 
Last edited:

dingdung

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Try GAGT alternative for HWZ. It's the older but still works.

Okay I have tried resetting the phone. HWZ and LINE both continue to crash even as a fresh install from a clean slate. Tried several times. I give up on these two apps.

Amendment: sorry i forgot to mention that i did not install GMS. I am using the phone out of the box. not sure if lack of GMS could be causing the crashes
 

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
12,641
Reaction score
501
GAGT was more stable for me after i reinstall via apk but youtube posts can't open the video.
 

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
925
Weird this happens for you. Which method did you try to sideload GMS? I used Imran's method.

Okay I have tried resetting the phone. HWZ and LINE both continue to crash even as a fresh install from a clean slate. Tried several times. I give up on these two apps.

Amendment: sorry i forgot to mention that i did not install GMS. I am using the phone out of the box. not sure if lack of GMS could be causing the crashes
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
Okay I have tried resetting the phone. HWZ and LINE both continue to crash even as a fresh install from a clean slate. Tried several times. I give up on these two apps.

Amendment: sorry i forgot to mention that i did not install GMS. I am using the phone out of the box. not sure if lack of GMS could be causing the crashes

You need install gms for line to work
 

Gadget_Maniac

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
84
Reaction score
13
You need install gms for line to work

Thanks I guessed as much for LINE. Weird though that HWZ app worked for 2 days before crashing permanently - no amount of resetting the phone would save it now.

I have not installed GMS due to security considerations, but am wondering if by installing GMS, I will be able to get Samsung Pay to work on my Gear S3 paired with Huawei P40 Pro. Any idea?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top