
Need help! How can I use WAZE? The map is not showing.
Thanks.I have not tried WAZE. I recommend HEREWeGo. In terms of map details (e.g. block number and countdown distance to expressway exit) for driver navigation, it is better than Google Map.
I m hving so many issues. My Watsapp msgs are channelled to my old phone without SIM card and not to the new phone. Any idea how I can rectify this?I have not tried WAZE. I recommend HEREWeGo. In terms of map details (e.g. block number and countdown distance to expressway exit) for driver navigation, it is better than Google Map.
I m hving so many issues. My Watsapp msgs are channelled to my old phone without SIM card and not to the new phone. Any idea how I can rectify this?
Try installing the older version of Waze. The newer ones seem to run off Google maps. Look for versions dated before June/July 2020Need help! How can I use WAZE? The map is not showing.
Let me address your concerns1. IDK but NO notification from SHOPPEE or CAROUSELL, it doesn't matter app is available from playstore/huawei app store
2. U cant sideload netflix. U can't even find netflix app on Google playstore, this coz huawei no digital license support, hence u can't find/install netflix from any source.
3. Singpass not avail
4. Google pay wallet not available. Huawei wallet only support union cc in SG, no master/visa
Mate 30 series onward long zong bor GMS (PlayStore... ...)yo.. this hw P40.. no play store ah
This seems a bit ... dangerous? It's like a gateway. All G apps will passed through this gateway? How about calendar/contact sync all that?I tried running the app inside "Ourplay" and it went fine. OP seems to do a fairly good job of mimicking Google and everything I've run that needs location services has been fine.
Working now...heard Grab's Map function does not work in HMS in the past.
Is it still the case?