Huawei P40 Series

Gadget_Maniac

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
84
Reaction score
13
I believe Singapore's user base is Huawei's gateway to the Asian Market outside of China. They will act.

Singapore is a small market to them and with the fan boys in here willing to go though hoops and leaps and still willing to use without gms why would huawei bother with Singapore
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
Why not? Where is your sources? I only know they held developer conference few months back specifically and been actively working with apps to implement HMS support.

Singapore is a small market to them and with the fan boys in here willing to go though hoops and leaps and still willing to use without gms why would huawei bother with Singapore
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
If you can live without gms why not? This is for those who really desperate or can’t live without some Google apps.

Have decided not to hack my brand new p40 Pro to install GMS. The hack shown in YouTube video seriously compromises push notifications. Living with several gaps right now including PayWave and SimplyGo. Wrote in to Huawei to quickly enhance Singaporean user experience!
 

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
34,983
Reaction score
8,599
Why not? Where is your sources? I only know they held developer conference few months back specifically and been actively working with apps to implement HMS support.

He sounds like Google employee. He is afraid people will ditch GMS. Haha..
 

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
34,983
Reaction score
8,599
Just another fellow that cantlivewithoutgoogle. Possibly should buy pixel 4 if wants a “Google operating system”

He should go over to Samseng S20 thread to troll those fanboys instead. It's amusing reading their comments. Haha.
 

altca4

Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
451
Reaction score
84
After this, I can update all my apps anytime thru Google store?


Yes, and I can confirm this method works well and did away with the Google alarm.
However, who knows if Google will throw in more measures in time.
All's good for now. HMS+GMS, best of both worlds with the awesome HW hardware and photographical prowess
 

soilwork

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
29
My battery life at 65% since last night 10pm.

But take note that I don’t game fb ig. I used it to watch some videos.

Is it consider good?

Btw I can’t login YouTube vanced.

All in, loving it so far!
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
Exceptional if you ask me

My battery life at 65% since last night 10pm.

But take note that I don’t game fb ig. I used it to watch some videos.

Is it consider good?

Btw I can’t login YouTube vanced.

All in, loving it so far!
 

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
6,404
Reaction score
177
Exceptional if you ask me

are you on GMS or HMS?

i attained SOT of 5h 38 mins with 35% with max resolution 90hz.

lots of surfing and whatsapp and some youtubes.

BTW, i also cannot logon to vanced. Wonder why.
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
Using mate 30 pro 5G. But I am running 60mhz hence better battery life 😄

are you on GMS or HMS?

i attained SOT of 5h 38 mins with 35% with max resolution 90hz.

lots of surfing and whatsapp and some youtubes.

BTW, i also cannot logon to vanced. Wonder why.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top