
Ya... this is how easy it is to use html editor to change figures in a Web page for printscreen or photo.


@ts,
One way to avoid such situation is to do as such.
If have $100K capital, using only $20K in stock and only 10% for each counter. In a worse case scenario, one only lost 20% of capital. Never use borrowed money on stock. Money behaves like gravity. Once one has more of it, it will attract more. Accumulating money is hard especially from a small base.

Just learnt how to do it.......
![]()
Can easily use html editor to change the figures. I think it's quite easy... bcos of this, I only trust photo of hardcopies... screenshot too easy to fake. Don't even need photoshop skills, any Tom Dick Harry can Google n do.
This excel sheet can sic?
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4X using GAGT
Wow, who is this guy? He has balls of steel.
Nope, but I know you dunno how to do it.