Huge decline in portfolio value

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Huh? What does gf got to do with my networth?

My ex gf will feel angry if I find another gf.

I just lazy to calculate, a bit tedious. Money enough to sustain my lifestyle okay already.

Too much money. Need 50 years to calculate?

If too free, pls go and find a gf.
 

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
864
Huge decline in total portfolio value:
Dbs : 30 drop to 22.87, around 24 % decline
Ums : 1.31 drop to 0.61, around 50 + % decline
First reit: 1.40 drop to 0.94, around 33 % decline

First reit drop 20 % these 2 days. What can I do? Any advice for me?

Ake1vGt.jpg

How much can your loss be in term of $$$. It will take about 20 years for my annual dividends to make good my unrealised loss if prices remain the same :s13: The unrealised loss wiped off all my accumulated capital gain since 2012.
 
Last edited:

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
9,315
Reaction score
678
yyhwin,

How much money did you make in HSBC? How much is this compared to this loss caused by this huge decline in portfolio?
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Not a lot, barely enough for downpayment and stamp duty for my ex gf’s small condo.
So basically I don’t earn anything.

yyhwin,

How much money did you make in HSBC? How much is this compared to this loss caused by this huge decline in portfolio?
 
Last edited:

madtari

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
2,963
Reaction score
5
Can easily use html editor to change the figures. I think it's quite easy... bcos of this, I only trust photo of hardcopies... screenshot too easy to fake. Don't even need photoshop skills, any Tom Dick Harry can Google n do.

How do you create the fake cdp screenshot?
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Can photoshop like that?

3LKSNbs.jpg


Can easily use html editor to change the figures. I think it's quite easy... bcos of this, I only trust photo of hardcopies... screenshot too easy to fake. Don't even need photoshop skills, any Tom Dick Harry can Google n do.
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Or like that?

mrQ6QxJ.jpg


Can easily use html editor to change the figures. I think it's quite easy... bcos of this, I only trust photo of hardcopies... screenshot too easy to fake. Don't even need photoshop skills, any Tom Dick Harry can Google n do.
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
How about these 2?
sbmhtfW.jpg

jXVKfD4.jpg


Can easily use html editor to change the figures. I think it's quite easy... bcos of this, I only trust photo of hardcopies... screenshot too easy to fake. Don't even need photoshop skills, any Tom Dick Harry can Google n do.
 

computers70

Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Huge decline in total portfolio value:
Dbs : 30 drop to 22.87, around 24 % decline
Ums : 1.31 drop to 0.61, around 50 + % decline
First reit: 1.40 drop to 0.94, around 33 % decline

First reit drop 20 % these 2 days. What can I do? Any advice for me?

Ake1vGt.jpg

Finally, I see a truthful person, who uploads his CDP account.
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Jskm, how to get IB to send paper statements ah?
I don’t receive statements from IB, only monthly reports via email.


I have the habit of printing out yearly report, so that i know how I perform. :D


just wait till mid january and generate last year whole year report, very detailed and impressive report by IB.
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Very impressive indeed. Is that 1.5m portfolio in USD?

You should be giving the people on this forum advice and not ask for advice.

Posted from PCWX using mobile


Nope, the change for the first picture was 1.5 million HKD, I not sure how much capital I original used though, coz i always transfer in and out. :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top