I want to clarify something

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
ok lah ok lah...


If it makes you feel more released,you can go bash the other male edmwer who exposed his face last year....


I not attacking anyone appearance or figure
because I want to improve myself and be a better person

If i keep attacking next time
I m going be real siaolang

and such married wont last if you pulling or taunting someone

Now learning to be kind and nice :)


Because i am trying to find a good guy
 

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
22,495
Reaction score
7,127
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
Your Witch say U cant love Joshua, Pisces guy will fall for gal who protect and defending them.

So please come back....lol
 

tokong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
48,421
Reaction score
15,993
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)

Um, nice to know that, but this type of small thing no need to say one. No one bothers with it...

I have come to the queer side of hardwarezone again.
 

glarerder

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
61,981
Reaction score
24,307
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
Do you know any of them in real life? As in mutual friends
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
Do you know any of them in real life? As in mutual friends


Nope but i know
who are their friends


Jeanette Aw is closed to Cynthia Koh, Julie Tan



Joshua Ang he is close to Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top