I want to clarify something

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
Ok... so you are a girl from imh?

I am someone with intellectual disability before
I am slow leaner

Nope but once almost go there
bcoz once i was in a Low Vibration and
I have victim mentality in past why this that happen after heart break i fell into depression and o.c.d relapse too

but thanks to my loving family who is there for me and Ellie Arket a amazing Youtuber who let me see the true God too
And also Joshua Ang who indirectly save me

I am already healed
Sometimes support is really important
 

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
146,763
Reaction score
27,312
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
Can u also clarify we don't have one leg :frown: they keep pushing me to u :frown:
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
Can u also clarify we don't have one leg :frown: they keep pushing me to u :frown:



Those are trolls many boliao trolls
stir for nth one la



I also have special person in mine liao

Nevereatrice is just nice to everyone

My god sister need love more though
She need find someone like you
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187

Thanks for your concern
I am healed i am happy lalalala


If not happy i will attack others because misery like misery lol


Life is wonderful and amazing
Whats there.to.complain ofcourse it can't be perfect 100% sometimes it will has sadness but that let you be grateful of great things
And wonderful things

Life is beautiful
 

congster2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
13,250
Reaction score
5,348
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
Ure a super troll.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
Ure a super troll.


Up to you
I aint affected because I aint

If i am a troll i would make fun of others
If trying to be nice and kind is a troll than you prob need to look up whats trolls


If a low iq like me need to explain this is lame

I defend people i love and care . Its that call troll

Say whatever you want
I will always protect people i love
I die for people i care that my personality
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
Not sure why charbo have unbeatable urge to share every lame thought that crosses their mind with the whole world and get them validated.


Because woman get stir for nth

When wear sexy and get s l u t shame
And said is our fault that we attract bad boys

And if we dont smile = rude attitude problem
If we smile or friendly = attention seeker easy
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
Not sure why charbo have unbeatable urge to share every lame thought that crosses their mind with the whole world and get them validated.



Because i very famous here
got thread about me too

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/who-is-this-pieces-girl-chio-bu-ah.6994264/page-4


This not first time
And also


Sad bb once told me an ex edmwer said someone stir me with my bestie ex bf too


That's bad if I pretend to be a guy maybe wont attract such things lol
😂 but i dont want dox my brother pic la
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
Can u also clarify we don't have one leg :frown: they keep pushing me to u :frown:


Just ignore those people who stir nonsense
Like some will insists i am a clone coz of one sided story

For me how i handle negative and mean people

First i go swimming
Touch flower
Touch tree
Play with cats
Watch something funny

And I see my ex mediacorp favourite actor too dont know if that will help you




Like A insits you are B you cant convinced than you are not B bcoz its not working


Just mix with possitive people
I was easily trigger in past but now not anymore ignore people

Who spread rummours
If they want to spread they gonna get it themself one day

What goes around comes around
God is watching those people
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
@vee4044

Witch buddy like to disiao me sometimes lah

no need believe that

I am writing poem not here but on my platform

Later i write poem also tio attack
Anyway for someone special on my fb/ig so if write here

He wont see so pointless
 

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
22,490
Reaction score
7,123
Up to you
I aint affected because I aint

If i am a troll i would make fun of others
If trying to be nice and kind is a troll than you prob need to look up whats trolls


If a low iq like me need to explain this is lame

I defend people i love and care . Its that call troll

Say whatever you want
I will always protect people i love
I die for people i care that my personality
Those bother all that jealous of u...........They are all idiot.



Love who u like.........but not me....lol
 

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
40,693
Reaction score
6,465
sadly, those "friends" who continue to "encourage" TS and nudge her on are more zek ark than the trolls :mad:
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
sadly, those "friends" who continue to "encourage" TS and edge her on are more zek ark than the trolls :mad:



Whats wrong being kind is
If attacking others is right then you

that's why you are never happy
Attack and insulting others apperance making you feel better is lame

I must insult Julie Tan meh
Why I dont want insult people anymore you have problem with that ?

I will be a narcissistic by doing that


I at least take accountability for my mistake
I aint going pawn others or attack others looks or figure because God is watching

What goes around comes around


If you want be mean and attack others go ahead

but becareful of karma
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
how Joshua Ang indirectly saves u?


I once fell into depression i give up on myself but how his forgiving personality help me to move on
The light not to blind me but to help me


So i am very grateful if not because of him i still will be in darkness and victim mentaily still

I hope to be half as kind as him
 

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
40,693
Reaction score
6,465
Whats wrong being kind is
If attacking others is right then you

that's why you are never happy
Attack and insulting others apperance making you feel better is lame

I must insult Julie Tan meh
Why I dont want insult people anymore you have problem with that ?

I will be a narcissistic by doing that


I at least take accountability for my mistake
I aint going pawn others or attack others looks or figure because God is watching

What goes around comes around


If you want be mean and attack others go ahead

but becareful of karma

did u realise u are attacking me? did I even criticise u?
what makes u judge and think i am never happy?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top