I want to clarify something

wingwizard

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
7,500
Reaction score
707
I once fell into depression i give up on myself but how his forgiving personality help me to move on
The light not to blind me but to help me


So i am very grateful if not because of him i still will be in darkness and victim mentaily still

I hope to be half as kind as him
forgiving personality?
 

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
39,360
Reaction score
4,358
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)

TS, those people dont even know of your existence

Yes, do work on yourself

Alot of work to do btw
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
did u realise u are attacking me? did I even criticise u?
what makes u judge and think i am never happy?


Saying people who encourage me are worst than trolls

When is encouraging people wrong

Must A attack B than is correct


Because people who like to hurt and be mean to others are miserable people ?

Take example
Why Amber Heard will make fun of Johnny Depp because she is upset inside

When I was bullying Julie Tan i was the unhappy and insercure lady too
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
she just turns a deaf ear on people who mean well

and "friends" that nudge her on are nice and kind


I do listen to advice but not trolls
example calling me siaolang is not an advice all calling someone stupid is not an advice

I am just here trying to spread positive
and being nice and i dont want make fun of people appearance or look is there anything wrong with that

I am already healed by God

If i keep making fun of others I won't attract good guys


Because only mean people does that
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
at least TS is harmless...just let her continue her fantasies :o


No fantasies i not gonna dream to have a date with him that not possible

He is an amazing guy he has kind and beautiful parnter now i wish him all the best


I aint harmless before
I did bully Jayley and Julie before
So I no way harmless but now learning to be kind

I can be selfish and but my heart is with care now

In the past
I am chill chill chill than bom
I was a viper in the past
I am not harmless before
 

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
40,689
Reaction score
6,459
I do listen to advice but not trolls
example calling me siaolang is not an advice all calling someone stupid is not an advice

I am just here trying to spread positive
and being nice and i dont want make fun of people appearance or look is there anything wrong with that

I am already healed by God

If i keep making fun of others I won't attract good guys


Because only mean people does that

yes staying positive is good
however, that doesn't mean covering your ears and eyes and not keeping an open mind

as I told u before, self love is best love

when someone is nice to u, the person can be hiding their true intentions or just going with the flow to humour u, instead of truly helping u. to u, the person is nice because he/she only says things u want to hear

u watch those emperor show right? the eunuch around the emperor only say good things and cause the dynasty to fall?
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,201
Reaction score
5,985
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
Ok noted.
 

BennyQ

Banned
Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Messages
6,549
Reaction score
2,778
yes staying positive is good
however, that doesn't mean covering your ears and eyes and not keeping an open mind

as I told u before, self love is best love

when someone is nice to u, the person can be hiding their true intentions or just going with the flow to humour u, instead of truly helping u. to u, the person is nice because he/she only says things u want to hear

u watch those emperor show right? the eunuch around the emperor only say good things and cause the dynasty to fall?
If u still dunno that some people will never fully understand u, u also have more to learn.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
yes staying positive is good
however, that doesn't mean covering your ears and eyes and not keeping an open mind

as I told u before, self love is best love

when someone is nice to u, the person can be hiding their true intentions or just going with the flow to humour u, instead of truly helping u. to u, the person is nice because he/she only says things u want to hear

u watch those emperor show right? the eunuch around the emperor only say good things and cause the dynasty to fall?




When did i not listen to advice
I only listen to constructive advice

How is calling someone ugly an advice for example
People cant change their look or figure

My brother is Capricorn he can be harsh
He told me my ex was using me and i finally learn

But not my saying people are nice to me is worst than trolls


I do listen to constructive advice not trolls
I should be affected by trolls and complain

Trolls harassing me stalking me

If i believe all trolls i will really go crazy and imh
Is that what you want ?
Than one day become Isabella guzman no 2


If believing a bullied I was easily swayed before
In past someone call me stupid i believe
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
forgiving personality?


Yep he never bad mouth about his ex wife

If others guys would has said his ex is crazy bla bla

of course if I was in his situation i wouldnt be so forgiving before but now his kindness inspire me
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
i try ... thank you for the reminder :censored:


Like my witch buddy told me proper advice

She told me dont always wear to revealing if not you attract wrong guys you will seem indecent

I am like wei

My witch buddy said seem indecent so I will attract those guy not serious too

So i change my pfp not wearing low cut coz i listen to her


So her advice is good so i listen
She is an Aries she is super direct i know she isnt a troll and truly cares about me

So i listen
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,618
Reaction score
8,978
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)



Pisces and your illogical obsessions.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,275
Reaction score
5,187
she just turns a deaf ear on people who mean well

and "friends" that nudge her on are nice and kind


Calling siaolang doesn't mean well
So if calling someone fat

Can cause insercure and coz them to have Low self esteem and worthless


I know some sweet talk isnt good but constructive advice I will listen

but not randomly picking

If calling someone stupid piece of shyte is not a advice

Like Ellie Arket saying obsess over celebrities isnt good i agreed

She is very direct but i don't get affected

I am heal and I don't need medicine now

That not advice



I have a buddy he call me ugly in jking way
I will call him too but he protects me when i get bullied too

So listen to constructive advice


Like my mom told me to control my eating habits i will is good for me

but i wont everything listen to my mom
too


If someone ask me to kill people
I aint doing that because thats the dumbest thing ever
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top