iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

redname

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
38,319
Reaction score
777
ya lor...
being spending all my mana to try to get the stun immunity but no such luck so far....

dun worry about it.... I also go in 10 times, end battle without winning 3 times at least... lol...

My Deborah have stun immune then dnt knw jack or carrot got confuse immune
 
Last edited:

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
How do u get stun immune for deb?

3rd potential when maxed has a very low chance of rolling Stun Immunity when modifying potential. It's exclusive to the 3rd slot.

4th is exclusive Charm immunity and 5th is Confuse Immunity...
anyone can confirm if I got the order right? In battle now and can't check....
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
3rd potential when maxed has a very low chance of rolling Stun Immunity when modifying potential. It's exclusive to the 3rd slot.

4th is exclusive Charm immunity and 5th is Confuse Immunity...
anyone can confirm if I got the order right? In battle now and can't check....

Wah... never knew that.... :eek:
Finally got Nirvana last night after spamming 3 energy potion and some good luck.... too tired to get more genes to level his skills
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
Nirvana's 3rd skill can be used on himself...
quite sick to see him float around the place....
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
3rd potential when maxed has a very low chance of rolling Stun Immunity when modifying potential. It's exclusive to the 3rd slot.

4th is exclusive Charm immunity and 5th is Confuse Immunity...
anyone can confirm if I got the order right? In battle now and can't check....

Correction, 4th slot is Confusion and 5th is Charm...

Wah... never knew that.... :eek:
Finally got Nirvana last night after spamming 3 energy potion and some good luck.... too tired to get more genes to level his skills

You can try investing mana on it... and it can be for anyone.... I'm not having any luck on that though....
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Nirvana's 3rd skill can be used on himself...
quite sick to see him float around the place....

I get damn DL when he drift off to another place where my jack can only hit him with 2nd skill... at least Cheney follows a standard template....Nirvana is so unpredictable :(
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
can't be as horrible as me.... I think i kena at least 30 times of 2 gene....

ok then its worse than me...
I kenna about 10+ times 2 genes, 30-40 times <10 genes.
The most I got was 30 genes... but that was only once...
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
ok then its worse than me...
I kenna about 10+ times 2 genes, 30-40 times <10 genes.
The most I got was 30 genes... but that was only once...

I gotten 2, 5, 8....
at one point i was totally numb...
I didn't bother to see what I got, just chiong and pray Nirvana doesn't move to the wrong column....

the every turn boost attack effect was very shiong.... I managed to clear the entire minions at later stage of playing but Nirvana manages to kill me off....

but on side note, I managed to level my team a fair bit... tried to bring the non 5* units in, but always kena slaughter and affect my winning probability... :(
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
Anyone gotten Lena or close to getting her?

I don't have mental energy to do DB...
She seems to be the OP unit and the 5th unit choice for now....
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
seems like your luck is much worse than mine...
I read somewhere in reddit that its better to have more low level 5*s than to have lesser high power 5*....
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
I feel that there is no rush to complete this game. Just play at your own pace, the more 5* heroes you have, the more options and combinations you can afford.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

Yeah true.... this game good in a sense that there is no best 5 men team for everything.... they sort of force you to level up as many characters as possible...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top