iPad Pro 2021

v1hypersg

Reaction score
anyone notice that the ipad pro 11 3rd generation, battery depletion seems to be very high ?

i used to have a ipad pro 11 1st generation but later pass to a sibiling and then bought this 3rd generation but find that the battery life is quite poor, 1 day watch youtube and play games until end of day left less than 10 % while at home

how to justify if the battery is not good ?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone notice that the ipad pro 11 3rd generation, battery depletion seems to be very high ?

i used to have a ipad pro 11 1st generation but later pass to a sibiling and then bought this 3rd generation but find that the battery life is quite poor, 1 day watch youtube and play games until end of day left less than 10 % while at home

how to justify if the battery is not good ?

Depending on your usage. My typical usage with web surfing, Straits Times, some YouTube and games, batt is holding quite well.

caesium2108

Reaction score
Hey guys, if normal ipad usage for work & browsing, 11 inch is enough right? what are the main reasons people choose 12.9 over 11? TIA

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, if normal ipad usage for work & browsing, 11 inch is enough right? what are the main reasons people choose 12.9 over 11? TIA

For current iPad Pro, people chose 12.9 over 11 is for the mini-LED screen.

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was initially wanting to get the 12.9 but tested it and found it too bulky. You need to factor in the weight of the case. Am now rocking the iPad Pro 11 inch for light reading and productivity tasks. Paired with logitech touch combo and Apple Pencil. Think it is quite sufficient most people.

Kunkka

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd gen ipad pro can't charge anymore. It still works but can't hold a charge. Should I send it to apple or go 3rd party since outside warranty.

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Newbie question here .

i currently own an iPhone and plan to get an iPad Pro .
Is there any way to get another SIM card for the iPad and share the same phone/data line ?

MKamaruddin

Reaction score
Singtel has mobile share plans. Alternatively you can get sim only plans for your iPad. I’m using a sim only plan from gomo.

dngth

Reaction score
Besides shopee, Lazada and eCapitalmall, are there other places to get IPP at lower cost? I read that the IPP fm shopee is from Malaysia, any issue with the IPP set fm Malaysia?

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Besides shopee, Lazada and eCapitalmall, are there other places to get IPP at lower cost? I read that the IPP fm shopee is from Malaysia, any issue with the IPP set fm Malaysia?
Apple SG and MY sharing same stock, there's no issue with it.
U can try those more reputable handphone shop for iPad pricing.
If u got CC and able to get Shopee / Lazada vouchers at the right time, the saving is significant.

I just ordered iPad Pro 12.9 (M1) 128GB Wifi yesterday from Shopee at $1429

Previously got iPad Pro 12.9 (M1) 512GB 5G at $1,870 from Lazada.

And these pricing excludes CC perks like UOB One Shopee cashback or POSB $128 rebates for $1.6K spend..

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Newbie question here .

i currently own an iPhone and plan to get an iPad Pro .
Is there any way to get another SIM card for the iPad and share the same phone/data line ?
You should be able to get a SIM card that allows you to share data o notes same plan, but you will need to pay a recurring fee. The problem is that the monthly plan is not cheap either, I.e. 10+, for essentially just the service of allowing you to use another SIM card. If that is the case, you may be better off getting a SIM only plan for a slight top up and with its own data. Depends on you.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No issues. I've bought from Lazada and Amazon SG's Apple Official store quite a number of times. All the goods are from Malaysia, but I can register them locally.

12retire

Reaction score
I may be going to US in April.
If I buy Ipad Pro in US, will the warranty be applicable in Singapore?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I may be going to US in April.
If I buy Ipad Pro in US, will the warranty be applicable in Singapore?
There are conflicting information online about whether Apple products come with international warranty or not. I suspect the answer is no, but to be sure, I suggest you reach out to Apple customer care to get their response.

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got an iPad pro 11 and paired it with a Spigen Rugged Armor Pro. I noticed that when I flipped the case to the back, under certain circumstances, the iPad ends up locking/ unlocking on its own. It's as if the magnet is detecting on the opposite side.

Anyone experienced such an issue before?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got an iPad pro 11 and paired it with a Spigen Rugged Armor Pro. I noticed that when I flipped the case to the back, under certain circumstances, the iPad ends up locking/ unlocking on its own. It's as if the magnet is detecting on the opposite side.

Anyone experienced such an issue before?
I think the magnet may be too strong. I ran into this issue before, but if my memory did not fail me, it was on an Android based tablet or phone. In the end, I ditched the cover.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now M1 uses full 5G SA, I found out my M1 iPad Pro now just runs 4G because only current iPad mini and Air 5 supports it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.