
Fb dark mode rolled out for ios FB
Fb dark mode rolled out for ios FB
I don’t think Apple’s fast charging should be all that detrimental to the battery for long-term usage? 20w isn’t particularly fast, compared to all the craziness over on the Android side. I don’t feel my phone getting any warmer during a fast-charge session either
Anyone face this issue before?
IPhone hangs, no apps can be opened.
No calls can be in or out.
Press Volume Up and Side button - nothing happens.
Only way is to wait for Power to deplete.
Anyone face this issue before?
IPhone hangs, no apps can be opened.
No calls can be in or out.
Press Volume Up and Side button - nothing happens.
Only way is to wait for Power to deplete.
Is your phone warm? I encounter before. Might be caused by some apps
What i did is hold vol down+power button and power off, then power on again.
Else, what u can do is:
Press and quickly release the volume up button.
Press and quickly release the volume down button.
Press and hold the side button.
When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
Posted from PCWX using Oneplus 8T Lunar Silver
For those who feel the screen bit yellow and with the true tone off can actually go manually adjust...
Setting > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Colour Filters > Colour Tint and manually adjust.

you power! 7.5W Qi charger? aircon? must learn your technic ... lol
So I received my 12 pm yesterday and did a clean installation.
iOS is probably “everything just work”... but DBS app is killing it... my phone hang after I logged off and the phone becomes hot...
iPhone 12 camera glass is still using sapphire right? No need for any screen protector if using sapphire glass.
So I received my 12 pm yesterday and did a clean installation.
iOS is probably “everything just work”... but DBS app is killing it... my phone hang after I logged off and the phone becomes hot...
Do not install the POSB and DBS for time being. The heat is very real. Guessed the app is too powerful for the A14 to handle.
DBS has an app update today. I just updated moments ago.
i don't know if anything is fixed thou...
but on this rainy day... dbs app is a nice hand warmer... so thoughtful of DBS
Thanks. That mean a protector is still required?No, they never did use real sapphire despite advertising them as "sapphire" for past models
It's their own formula of glass that's weaker than sapphire, notice they no longer advertise it as "sapphire" on their tech specs page
U can install the POSB app but disable the location or deny the location request when the app ask for it. I had been using the app and never encounter issue.So I received my 12 pm yesterday and did a clean installation.
iOS is probably *********everything just work*********... but DBS app is killing it... my phone hang after I logged off and the phone becomes hot...