
I already paid by Apple Pay
Can I convert it to 12/24 months installment ?
The transaction is not showing in my DBS Ibankjng yet ?
What happen to my Apple Store app? Keeps showing the banner that pre-order to start at 8SGT.. when it’s past time already.
Did anybody successfully order from Apple Store app?
Non contract not necessary more expensive, depending on your telco plan.
You pay by DBS can just go to your DBS app and convert into installment. But it will come with a one time processing fee.
What happen to my Apple Store app? Keeps showing the banner that pre-order to start at 8SGT.. when it’s past time already.
Did anybody successfully order from Apple Store app?
You pay by DBS can just go to your DBS app and convert into installment. But it will come with a one time processing fee.
Was under the impression there's no processing fee if you choose 6mths or fewer
Wah u all jin rich buy non telco set
Me renewed starhub contract, got the pro 256gb blue
But just realised pro max is about 150 more nia though telco PO not up yet....
Noticed most of you guys get the pro instead of pro max? Can share why?
Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT
Is it better to buy the phone off Apple store ie. non telco and without 24m line contract?
Was under the impression there's no processing fee if you choose 6mths or fewer
Ordered 12 white 128gb![]()
Aiyo
Last time I buy IPad at their shop I just use MasterCard
Then go home convert to installment through the app. Never pay extra
Aiyo
Last time I buy IPad at their shop I just use MasterCard
Then go home convert to installment through the app. Never pay extra
I got a white too. If you look at the shipping date, white seems to be very popular. Gold too
Unless Apple projected wrongly and have far more stock of the other 2 colours
i dun think there is processing fee...for 6mth and fewer..it is in the website https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/support/card-payment-mp3.html