iPhone 12 Series

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
If got best denki card, can pay installments + free gifts + 3% rebate
 

Darwinson

Banned
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
13,549
Reaction score
953
It's either you never notice, or it was on promotion. Half of the time DBS have 0% for 3/6/12. 18 and 24 have processing fee. Now i see, 0% only for 3/6. 12/18/24 have processing fee.

Great info


But I just notice apple website got some promo banner saying about some installments
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
yes black screen on white back is damn storm trooper sexy

White and gold is looking good. Esp this year gold is really better compare to rose gold or matt gold in the past. Really classy!

Only reason I take white cos it matches new ipad air and my airpod pro
 

SniperMarksman

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
29
Great info


But I just notice apple website got some promo banner saying about some installments

think those are tied up/partnerships with apple.
But you cannot choose it yourself needs the telesales to do so

iirc is OCBC, UOB, HSBC, SCB 0% interest plans up to 24 maths
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,223
Reaction score
311
Correct me if I’m wrong but UOB has a one time processing fee while DBS doesn’t
 

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,290
anyone knows if the iphone 11 screen protector can fit iphone 12? seeing that both are 6.1 inches
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,854
Reaction score
50
Hi guys, sorry noob question here. I am not too sure abouut the addtional camera that the iPhone pro max has over the iPhone 12 Pro. In what situation would I need to be looking at the extra feature of the iPhone 12 pro max camera?
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,323
Reaction score
6,586
Hi guys, sorry noob question here. I am not too sure abouut the addtional camera that the iPhone pro max has over the iPhone 12 Pro. In what situation would I need to be looking at the extra feature of the iPhone 12 pro max camera?

There are no additional camera. Just that pro max use a bigger sensor than the normal pro and the pro max use sensor shift OIS which the normal pro doesn't.
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
Hi guys, sorry noob question here. I am not too sure abouut the addtional camera that the iPhone pro max has over the iPhone 12 Pro. In what situation would I need to be looking at the extra feature of the iPhone 12 pro max camera?
Bigger sensor, higher zoom, better stability
 

sylves

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
708
Reaction score
14
Hey I'm in the same boat as you. Have been using the Samsung Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S6, S8 & S10+. Never touched an iPhone before. But I feel I'm done with android's experimental beta tech that they release every year. Considering to get the 12 Pro or 12 Pro Max this time round. Will definitely miss the ultrasonic on-screen fingerprint scanner but oh well just for the stability, fluidity, 5nm chip and much superior camera system...

same here... any reasons why you didnt pick 12 instead ? it seem to be the most value phone compared to Pro and Pro max. Unless you need pro photography features..
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,854
Reaction score
50
There are no additional camera. Just that pro max use a bigger sensor than the normal pro and the pro max use sensor shift OIS which the normal pro doesn't.

Bigger sensor, higher zoom, better stability

Ahhh okok thanks so muuch! So I think in terms of normal photo taking the iPhone pro should be enough ya.

I dont zoom alot. Not too sure what is the sensor shift benefit as well.
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
Ahhh okok thanks so muuch! So I think in terms of normal photo taking the iPhone pro should be enough ya.

I dont zoom alot. Not too sure what is the sensor shift benefit as well.
For normal photo taking, 12 or mini are good enough. Sensor is lighter than lens so anti shake is faster
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top