MBoI1986
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2004
- Messages
- 7,321
- Reaction score
- 25
Wtf till now the site is still down? I just want to preorder one also so difficult
Huh where got down? The whole night and today is working fine. Or u referring telco?

Wtf till now the site is still down? I just want to preorder one also so difficult
Huh where got down? The whole night and today is working fine. Or u referring telco?
And here we are buying 5G phones (Apple and Android) in 2020I will sit out 5g for now. No real improvement in day to day use. Furthermore looking at the infrastructure, 5g is very limited and spotty. Full nation roll out is only in 2025
I pre-ordered the 12 Pro. I don’t really need the additional features of 12 PM camera. As for the size and weight, I have switched between the various sizes before so just need to adapt. Hopefully, still can adapt.Any xs max upgrading>?
Anybody currrently using a 5G Android? How’s your network? I’m still completely unconvinced consumers need 5G. Don’t suppose we can force the 12 to stay on LTE? lolz
Gian the mini to replace the old SE cuz it's small n easier to carry while running but quite gian the pro cuz of the camera + lidar n slightly lighter to replace the current android phone
Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT
Think should be able to? Even on current/older iPhones, you can force it to use only 3G.
Iphone 12 will be in 4g most of the time. It only goes 5g when the app requires. They spent around 5 mins explaining this in the keynote
Anyone know when the demo units will be available at the apple shops for molest?![]()
Think should be able to? Even on current/older iPhones, you can force it to use only 3G.
Iphone 12 will be in 4g most of the time. It only goes 5g when the app requires. They spent around 5 mins explaining this in the keynote
Anybody currrently using a 5G Android? How’s your network? I’m still completely unconvinced consumers need 5G. Don’t suppose we can force the 12 to stay on LTE? lolz
Yeah dont get 12 for the sake of 5g5G in singapore is almost non-existent, so dun bother about it. it will take maybe 2 years later for decent 5G network signals.
Judging how Apple has created fads in the past, I won't be surprised if iP12 will accelerate the adoption of 5G.5G in singapore is almost non-existent, so dun bother about it. it will take maybe 2 years later for decent 5G network signals.
Judging how Apple has created fads in the past, I won't be surprised if iP12 will accelerate the adoption of 5G.
As 1 analyst commented some days ago, "iP12 will do more for 5G than 5G will ever do for iP12"
Just curious, for those who pre-order from Apple Store, when will our CC be charged?
Just curious, for those who pre-order from Apple Store, when will our CC be charged?