iPhone 12 Series

edrickmark

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
507
Reaction score
19
11pro max vs iPhone 12. Get the iPhone 12. If you already have the 11pro max, can consider to go iPhone 12 or 12 pro max or just wait for iPhone 13. Every year the camera will be better than the previous anyway.

Like my case, I currently using XS Max. Wanna choose between iPhone pro max 512GB or IPhone 12 256GB. IPhone pro is out of my budget for this year. Dunno how to choose .
 

neeteshkurup

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Is the thickness of the bezel between 12 and 12 pro the same?
Think so. Same screen size and resolution. And the dimensions also same.

https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/?device1=iphone12pro&device2=iphone12

Sent from Samsung SM-N986B using GAGT
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,350
Reaction score
2,744
When you all pre-ordering off the shelves iPhone 12 series, usually you all order from Apple Online Store, Lazada Apple Store, Shopee Apple Store or Hachi Online store?
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,854
Reaction score
50
When you all pre-ordering off the shelves iPhone 12 series, usually you all order from Apple Online Store, Lazada Apple Store, Shopee Apple Store or Hachi Online store?

I am thinking to order from lazada it seems like there's a $100 off $800 coupon on Apple official store. Not sure if it can used. Bros here who purchased from lazada can correct me if I am wrong.
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,971
Reaction score
2,579
When you all pre-ordering off the shelves iPhone 12 series, usually you all order from Apple Online Store, Lazada Apple Store, Shopee Apple Store or Hachi Online store?

I don't think lazada shopee or Qoo10 does allow pre order. Usually its those shops like RWM will sell a few days after launch

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

Icterine

Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
I don't think lazada shopee or Qoo10 does allow pre order. Usually its those shops like RWM will sell a few days after launch

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

How much was RWM offering back when the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB was launched?
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
I am thinking to order from lazada it seems like there's a $100 off $800 coupon on Apple official store. Not sure if it can used. Bros here who purchased from lazada can correct me if I am wrong.

Lazada citibank card only?
Need to collect the vouchers to see is that for storewide or selected and any restock during vouchers availability.

Haichitech is $10 voucher and a free keyboard for DBS card members.
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,044
Reaction score
5,005
few days after telco release their sets, u can study how fast prices slides down at RWM.. till end of year:o
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,971
Reaction score
2,579
few days after telco release their sets, u can study how fast prices slides down at RWM.. till end of year:o

this time round would be super fast in sliding down..because no touch-id in this covid period.. and iPhone 6s to 8 still supported on iOS updates.

and i still on the edge whether i should move to Apple or continue my OP7 Pro till next year.
 

Momentumm

Master Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
53
I've got hold of a blue 256gb 12 pro for collection at Apple store MBS but thinking about how prices will go down especially during the black friday period.. I think most of us can just wait right. Hahaha. No need to be the first to play with it..
 

suxalot

Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Has anyone gotten a phone from Lazada Apple official store but then returned it within 15 days? Is that possible? I pre ordered my iPhone 12, but I’m scared I don’t like the small size and considering whether to move to Pro Max. Can I return the phone after unsealed ah?
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,326
Reaction score
6,587
I don't think lazada shopee or Qoo10 does allow pre order. Usually its those shops like RWM will sell a few days after launch

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Lazada sets are all pre-order now.
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Has anyone gotten a phone from Lazada Apple official store but then returned it within 15 days? Is that possible? I pre ordered my iPhone 12, but I’m scared I don’t like the small size and considering whether to move to Pro Max. Can I return the phone after unsealed ah?

From Lazada you can’t.
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
Usually they don’t accept return once you open the box
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top