iPhone 12 Series

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30

edrickmark

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
507
Reaction score
19
Which one you all will choose:
IPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB or IPhone 12 256GB.
I am going to re-contract next month. Currently suing IPhone XS Max 256GB
Please advise.
Thanks
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,323
Reaction score
6,586
Which one you all will choose:
IPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB or IPhone 12 256GB.
I am going to re-contract next month. Currently suing IPhone XS Max 256GB
Please advise.
Thanks
IPhone 11 Pro series is history son. Go for the new 12 256gb.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
The urge is killing me. I’m using ip x and been waiting to re contract And trade in for a bigger phone. Just hope they let us Pre order earlier.

I doubt so. When Apple states a date for a pre-order, it’s usually fixed.

So just have to wait until Nov 6. Hang on it’s only 2 more weeks!
 

sashi.r

Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
155
Reaction score
47
really hope there's stock for walk-in tomorrow ; been refreshing apples website and nothing is available for pick-up for any phone/watch.
Funny thing is on Tues everything was still available..
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
really hope there's stock for walk-in tomorrow ; been refreshing apples website and nothing is available for pick-up for any phone/watch.
Funny thing is on Tues everything was still available..

You did not pre-order last Friday?
 

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
96
wow i’m also on XS, previously was wondering if i should just get 11 Pro series, but now falling victim to temptation with the 12 Pro lol

Because I loved my X enough that I actually went to do the battery replacement, thinking that I can use 1 more year. Then my mum’s contract was due. She asked me if I wanted any phone. Then I reluctantly upgraded. XS Max improvement not much compared to X, other than the screen BB size. I was quite sad over the upgrading as I don’t see much improvements. When I changed from XS Max to iPhone 11 Pro Max, oh boy, I think it’s the best iPhone I’ve ever used.
 

dreamaurora

Master Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2001
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
861
really hope there's stock for walk-in tomorrow ; been refreshing apples website and nothing is available for pick-up for any phone/watch.
Funny thing is on Tues everything was still available..

Can try the retailers. Gain City Marina Square starts selling at 8 AM. Best Denki Junction 8 and Ngee Ann City at 11 AM. Lazada still have stocks, if you order now should be able to receive by Saturday.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
no :( decided to get it yesterday and nothing available online for now...till last tues there was stock still available for pre order

That’s why sometimes last minute rush results in no stock, always pre-order as early as possible, preferably from the time pre-order starts.

You can try going to Apple Store tomorrow but most probably might be disappointed.
 

Shadow79

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2001
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
40
The street shops should have telco sets by tomorrow afternoon, when those who are recontracting sell their sets. Just monitor the prices and who know the street prices might be lower than retail, which is usually the case
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top