i.Singaporean
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,942
- Reaction score
- 334
Lol whoever allow him to collect today will be sacked le
Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT
Ya loh


Lol whoever allow him to collect today will be sacked le
Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

yeah that's why i always tried to keep it at the larger model except for X where there is no alternate model available then and I actually got used to the smaller size and it's good for my pocket.
thus thought of considering the 12 pro this time
i thought of that too.
am thinking the same to downgrade and try a smaller phone for once again and there is no review, also dk how much better is the cam on the pro max.

You got no hurries anyway. Take your time and think over. Get a feel of the new phone and decide if the change is worth it. For me now, i will stick to my current 11PM until the street price go down by a few hundreds then i decide, which is 2nd half of next yr.![]()
anyone on 11 pro max decided to just bite the bullet and go for 12 pro first and not wait for 12 pro max?
tempted to go smaller this year.
previously on 7 plus > X > XS Max > 11 Pro Max
no reviews nothing, don't wanna let contract drag on as well, already 1 month late.
Me. Got a bit want to go 12 Pro. But end up no. Happy with my current 6.5in and most important of all, the battery. 11PM is still rocking A13 with 39XXmAm battery and this phone can last me for very long. I'm not going to pay more for a smaller battery with A14.
Iphone 12 pro all colors! Seems like black is the beautifuiest!
The blue is shat lol
Iphone 12 pro all colors! Seems like black is the beautifuiest!
The blue is shat lol
Not true that gold will have less fingerprints due to special process. I am so muting the sides with matt transparent coverage

Who else got the invoices from Apple via email already? I received it but I haven’t collect the phone though, also the pick up information in Apple store is gone, wth?
Got link? Might wanna cover mine too![]()
https://forums.macrumors.com/attachments/1603309928225-png.970595/[/
IMG]
The difference in 4G speed 11 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro..
wonder if we can feel such a difference in Singapore?[/QUOTE]
Yea probably. The Intel modems suck
Why now? I thought overnight camping is banned now. Maybe queues forming at 5am+ tomorrow.Curious.. anyone queuing now outside apple?????
Yup. I saw 8 or was it 830 but opted against it as I didn’t want to appear on news, not even as a backdropAre all of your pick up times in the morning? Before noon?