iPhone 12 Series

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
So how tomorrow? Everyone is picking up and apple is denying entry into the stores to have a hands on session.

Doesn't make sense isn't it? Snaking queues outside the stores but only apple staff allowed inside?

Earliest possible hands on session seems to be on 26 Oct. All morning slots are wiped out.
Open space is safer
 

Victory89

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
4,167
Reaction score
17
was considering Mini and 12 at first but now more towards 12 and 12 Pro. After watching various of the first impression videos, felt like 12 Pro should be the one to get. i think the Lidar and 6GB ram is super future proof. As such, i'm valuing them at $140 each per feature currently :s13:
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
So how tomorrow? Everyone is picking up and apple is denying entry into the stores to have a hands on session.

Doesn't make sense isn't it? Snaking queues outside the stores but only apple staff allowed inside?

Earliest possible hands on session seems to be on 26 Oct. All morning slots are wiped out.
Tomorrow on sales mean places like best Denki, challenger will have display unit. You can go to these places and check it out.
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,735
Reaction score
2,326
was considering Mini and 12 at first but now more towards 12 and 12 Pro. After watching various of the first impression videos, felt like 12 Pro should be the one to get. i think the Lidar and 6GB ram is super future proof. As such, i'm valuing them at $140 each per feature currently :s13:

Are the doubling of storage, lidar, telephoto camera and 50% more ram worth $350? Yes I would say they absolutely are, however I have no need for any of those features so I’m still going for the regular 12.
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
If you pay more now next time when selling also get back more
 

Victory89

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
4,167
Reaction score
17
Are the doubling of storage, lidar, telephoto camera and 50% more ram worth $350? Yes I would say they absolutely are, however I have no need for any of those features so I’m still going for the regular 12.
I'm comparing same storage size 128GB so the difference for me is $280. Tbh, the 12 pro stainless build is very tempting also since I use my phone bare. Need to go molest the phones nonetheless.

Tomorrow on sales mean places like best Denki, challenger will have display unit. You can go to these places and check it out.
So tmr apple stores cant queue and walk in to hands on? Best Denki and Challenger only?
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
Me. Got a bit want to go 12 Pro. But end up no. Happy with my current 6.5in and most important of all, the battery. 11PM is still rocking A13 with 39XXmAm battery and this phone can last me for very long. I'm not going to pay more for a smaller battery with A14.

yeah that's why i always tried to keep it at the larger model except for X where there is no alternate model available then and I actually got used to the smaller size and it's good for my pocket.

thus thought of considering the 12 pro this time

I think not many here going to downsize bah
I am from s20+ so is like down downsize from 6.7 to 6.1, i did that because telco contract expiring too
If use liao not happy then sell and buy pro max without contract lo

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

i thought of that too.

Was on xs max, downgraded to 12 pro cos got a bit tired of big phones. And the pro max is even bigger and heavier than my xs max.

Gian the sensor stabilisation and larger sensor, but not a pro photographer so hopefully the diff will be marginal.

am thinking the same to downgrade and try a smaller phone for once again and there is no review, also dk how much better is the cam on the pro max.
 

KYOGRE

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
917
Reaction score
63
Oh well....I read some online leaks TouchID will be back for the 2021 edition so I guess that's that


TouchID will make a comeback in the form of under display reader for next year iphone series, source is from a very tok kong apple analyst.



I can only guess, Apple is going for the under screen fingerprint reader technology. Read somewhere they got some sort of patent going on.



It was mentioned apple going to use a modified qualcomm under display fingerprint sensor as their TouchID, not sure how true is it?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top