iPhone 12 Series

coolhirako

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2016
Messages
540
Reaction score
20
Anyone using citibank card on apple pay ?
I have a issue here it seems like I’m unable to add my citii cc on apple pay wallet.
Called hotline and they claimed their end no problem , need me to ask Apple instead but i add posb cc no problem though.
Headache lol
 

Ahkunkun

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
2,248
Reaction score
0
Anyone using citibank card on apple pay ?
I have a issue here it seems like I’m unable to add my citii cc on apple pay wallet.
Called hotline and they claimed their end no problem , need me to ask Apple instead but i add posb cc no problem though.
Headache lol

I added mine yesterday with no issue through SMS verification.

U get any error message?
 

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
38
Can I return the iPhone after I found the scratch within 14 days? I suspect the screen was scratched due to my key....
Buy applecare liao la
If they dont accept they might record your screen got problem liao then wont let u buy le
 

blacklotus

Banned
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
55,049
Reaction score
2,695
I am at home, i tried on the 5G for the first time and saw 5G logo
I did a speed test...7.44mbps download speed
Switch back to 4g and got 144.44mbps dl speed
Simi sai

thanks for testing. 5G slower than 4G in Sinkieland but still need to pay extra for 5G service. lol.
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Yes, if you use iCloud to restore, you will get the media restoration prompt.

However, if you use data migration, you will not see any prompt as all the data will be migrated.

Only downside to this is the fact that during the migration process, if any messages come in, it will be in the old phone and will not be migrated.

So you might want to reset your new phone. I always check before I wipe my old phone

Finally resolved.
I delete my WhatsApp backup on iCloud. Then rebackup. After backup done, I delete the app from the old phone. Login using new iPhone n Tada! The restore media notification is back!

Heng ar!
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
51
At home? 5G signal gets affected when you’re indoors. If you wanna properly test it you’ll have to go outside.

thanks for testing. 5G slower than 4G in but still need to pay extra for 5G service. lol.
nothing to do with sinkies, it’s the same everywhere else. 5G in general is not ready for primetime.
 
Last edited:

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
18,423
Reaction score
166
I’m using a Anker 30w PD to charge and I could charge it pretty decently fast.

Think Alot of reviews on YouTube. You need to have the magsafe charger and the official 20w plugs to really have the full benefit
 

chins

Senior Member
Joined
May 11, 2001
Messages
988
Reaction score
20
12 mini owners. Might want to check your Lock Screen touch sensitivity when you have a case on. Went to istudio to check an original apple leather case I bought from them. Turned out every other case I tried in the store has the same problem. Touch sensitivity of the Lock Screen is extremely poor and erratic. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to return the leather case cos it is not a case defect.

And when I was leaving the store, a lady came up to me and said she had the exact same problem with her mini!
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,482
Reaction score
3,168
12 mini owners. Might want to check your Lock Screen touch sensitivity when you have a case on. Went to istudio to check an original apple leather case I bought from them. Turned out every other case I tried in the store has the same problem. Touch sensitivity of the Lock Screen is extremely poor and erratic. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to return the leather case cos it is not a case defect.

And when I was leaving the store, a lady came up to me and said she had the exact same problem with her mini!

take a video n post here? dun really get what u mean by Lock Screen sensitivity issue.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
12 mini owners. Might want to check your Lock Screen touch sensitivity when you have a case on. Went to istudio to check an original apple leather case I bought from them. Turned out every other case I tried in the store has the same problem. Touch sensitivity of the Lock Screen is extremely poor and erratic. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to return the leather case cos it is not a case defect.

And when I was leaving the store, a lady came up to me and said she had the exact same problem with her mini!
Every case same issue? With mag safe circle type? Did u try non apple case to see if problem still surface?
 

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
18,423
Reaction score
166
I have a Spigen case on and I lightly touch my screen in Lock Screen mode it was ok. Maybe you can post a video here to show us your issue.

12 mini owners. Might want to check your Lock Screen touch sensitivity when you have a case on. Went to istudio to check an original apple leather case I bought from them. Turned out every other case I tried in the store has the same problem. Touch sensitivity of the Lock Screen is extremely poor and erratic. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to return the leather case cos it is not a case defect.

And when I was leaving the store, a lady came up to me and said she had the exact same problem with her mini!
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,737
Reaction score
2,327
12 mini owners. Might want to check your Lock Screen touch sensitivity when you have a case on. Went to istudio to check an original apple leather case I bought from them. Turned out every other case I tried in the store has the same problem. Touch sensitivity of the Lock Screen is extremely poor and erratic. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to return the leather case cos it is not a case defect.

And when I was leaving the store, a lady came up to me and said she had the exact same problem with her mini!
Static buildup somehow due to the leather material? Maybe try to touch a grounded surface and see if the problem goes away.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,336
Reaction score
121
Used mini for a day. It is really small both the phone and screen. If you have bad eyesight or fat fingers, better skip mini.

I think the mini is great. Extremely pocket friendly (both $$$ and physically). I’m 45, using progressive glasses. And I’m enjoying the feature rich & fast iPhone 12 in a much smaller form factor.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top