
I think the mini is great. Extremely pocket friendly (both $$$ and physically). I’m 45, using progressive glasses. And I’m enjoying the feature rich & fast iPhone 12 in a much smaller form factor.
I think the mini is great. Extremely pocket friendly (both $$$ and physically). I’m 45, using progressive glasses. And I’m enjoying the feature rich & fast iPhone 12 in a much smaller form factor.
I added mine yesterday with no issue through SMS verification.
U get any error message?
I dare say that the mini might sell very well in today’s market. I notice quite a lot of friends are done w big phones.
Prompt card not add , contact your card issuer for more information
Citibank has this issue that if you wipe your device without removing the card. The card will still be marked as "active" on Citibank's backend.Anyone using citibank card on apple pay ?
I have a issue here it seems like I’m unable to add my citii cc on apple pay wallet.
Called hotline and they claimed their end no problem , need me to ask Apple instead but i add posb cc no problem though.
Headache lol
Why the 12PM charged super super slow with non Apple wireless charger![]()
12 mini owners. Might want to check your Lock Screen touch sensitivity when you have a case on. Went to istudio to check an original apple leather case I bought from them. Turned out every other case I tried in the store has the same problem. Touch sensitivity of the Lock Screen is extremely poor and erratic. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to return the leather case cos it is not a case defect.
And when I was leaving the store, a lady came up to me and said she had the exact same problem with her mini!
Any mini owners having problems with the Lock Screen? Mine is extremely unresponsive. Very hard to tap the passcode and the activate the torch
I’m having some touch screen issue too, esp tapping the passcode, sometimes it lag sometimes it doesn’t register
I think the mini is great. Extremely pocket friendly (both $$$ and physically). I’m 45, using progressive glasses. And I’m enjoying the feature rich & fast iPhone 12 in a much smaller form factor.
Anyone able to get their googlepay Singapore to work?
No nfc icon anywhere...
Just back to iOS after 5 years.
Alot having this issue too
https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...ng-to-touch-correctly-on-lock-screen.2267949/
Yes the issue is driving me nuts. Unlocking the phone with the mask on is such a tremendous pain now, and it is almost impossible to get the camera shortcut to work too. So hard to just get a quick photo. Super regret getting the phone from Lazada cos I cannot return it since it is used.
For those considering 12 mini, I suggest you hold off your purchase until this is solved, unless you want to use your phone without a case.