iPhone 13 Series

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
No leh, she is not very tech savvy one.. did she get hacked, malware or something?
Found this online:
As has been accurately stated several times in this thread already, this behaviour is definitely, 100% due to songs in your iTunes library that have metadata that associates them with other Apple IDs.

Music from iTunes does not have DRM, so there’s nothing preventing anyone from sharing songs purchased through iTunes. But if any of those songs get into your library somehow (usually through piracy), Apple will ask for the password to those Apple IDs whenever you restore the phone.

But it doesn’t matter; it won’t delete the songs, and it won’t care if you don’t enter the correct password. Just keep hitting cancel until it stops asking, and go about your life. Do not erase and restore your phone; it’s a waste of time and you’ll just have to dismiss those weird Apple IDs again anyway.

If you want to actually solve this problem, you will need to comb through your iTunes music and scrub the iTunes account metadata off the songs in question. You will have to Google around to figure out how to do that.

But people need to stop thinking this behaviour means a new or refurbished phone has a virus, or is previously used, or hacked, or anything. Just hit cancel and live your life!
:s13:

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, i got my applecare plus at A.Lab PS at 10% off. And yes, the warranty seems to start from the date applecare plus is active. I got mine today and the warranty expires 27 Sep 2023.
Just to check if you get applecare+ from alab.. does it mean that nxt year onwards your phone has to be sent to Alab instead of Apple?

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to check if you get applecare+ from alab.. does it mean that nxt year onwards your phone has to be sent to Alab instead of Apple?

My understanding is regardless of where you purchase your AppleCare from, you can still send to Apple directly.

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone can assist my iPhone pro max cannot scan the trace together scanner? First time iPhone user.

1. Collected on 25-Sep. Download latest trace together and ensure latest version.
2. IOS latest version. Bluetooth turn on
3. Traceground allow Blutooth access.
4. Trace together show many device nearby
5. Tried at mutiple malls (so different scanners). Try different distance and angle.
Restart phone on the spot and retried.
6. Unlock my iPhone and ensure my tracetogther in foreground.
7. Bluetooth is working as its always in sync with my fitness band.

Its got to do with my UAG uag monarch casing or my side protector?

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone can assist my iPhone pro max cannot scan the trace together scanner? First time iPhone user.

1. Collected on 25-Sep. Download latest trace together and ensure latest version.
5. Tried at mutiple malls (so different scanners). Try different distance and angle.

Take out the casing/side protector and try?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

🤔 e only time I had issues with TraceTogether was when Bluetooth was off

memoriess

Reaction score
Hi guys wanna check with you all if your phone vibrate when there’s call coming in while you were using the phone?

messaging notification all got vibrations while I am using the phone, just that when there’s call coming in it won’t vibrate.

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Take out the casing/side protector and try?
Last resort is take out side protector but it also means I have to buy a new one (if it’s not due to the protector). Casing I just tried, still cannot.

I thinking unlikely cause by both as my Bluetooth is working (with my fitness band) unless the scanner is not Bluetooth but that’s also unlikely

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
🤔 e only time I had issues with TraceTogether was when Bluetooth was off
Hmm… my Bluetooth is definitely working as it’s constantly in sync with my fitness band. Bluetooth earphone also work on my iphone.

I have granted Bluetooth access to TraceTogether and from app I saw many devices nearby so app is also working.

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. You can still send it to APPLE direct. Hehe, i know the service level at A.Lab is rather lousy from so many users.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm… my Bluetooth is definitely working as it’s constantly in sync with my fitness band. Bluetooth earphone also work on my iphone.

I have granted Bluetooth access to TraceTogether and from app I saw many devices nearby so app is also working.
tried force rebooting e phone?

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score

U on 5G when u using the scan? I encountered issue with scanning using 5G(M1) before. After off 5G than it works. But it is on an iPhone 12 Pro Max. Have not try in 13.

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
U on 5G when u using the scan? I encountered issue with scanning using 5G(M1) before. After off 5G than it works. But it is on an iPhone 12 Pro Max. Have not try in 13.
Oh, thks for sharing
Mall likely have 5g, I never take note whether is what G.

Let me try to off

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. You can still send it to APPLE direct. Hehe, i know the service level at A.Lab is rather lousy from so many users.
yeah that's my concern as well. If the 10% off is just only for folks who drop in at ALAB. i would rather pay the full retail price from apple.

iamgaara

Reaction score
yeah that's my concern as well. If the 10% off is just only for folks who drop in at ALAB. i would rather pay the full retail price from apple.
I got mine from Apple directly. Can I cancel to get refund and purchase the A Lab one?

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Sain. My 5G turn. I turn off, reboot my iPhone tried still cannot. Remove my side protector and casing liao still cannot. Go to Apple support chat, they said App problem.

what can I do now?
1. Bluetooth on, tracetogther in foreground (sync constantly with my fitness band). Fitness bad received info from iphone
2. Tracetogther devices exchange > 1
3. Case and protector remove

memoriess

Reaction score
Hi guys wanna check with you all if your phone vibrate when there’s call coming in while you were using the phone?

messaging notification all got vibrations while I am using the phone, just that when there’s call coming in it won’t vibrate.

anyone encountering this? Or ios15 is like this?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.